The Past Comes Back

Yoongi is more than a little grumpy when he finds out that you told Namjoon about his new studio and wanting Namjoon to work with him, but you're finding it hard to feel bad about it.

Over the next few days the pair of them throw themselves into the project. They pick out paint, work with a graphic designer on logo ideas, and work with a contractor on sound proofing. They pick out equipment, furniture, and then pack up Yoongi's studio upstairs and move it to the new location downtown.

You stare into the mostly empty room with mixed feelings. On the one hand you are so proud of Yoongi, so proud you feel like your heart is going to burst. On the other hand, he had always been so close and it was comforting to know that all you had to do was walk upstairs and he was there.

You feel him come up behind you and wrap his arms around you. He kisses your jaw and sighs into your skin. You turn around in his arms to face him.

"I'm pretty lucky," You wind your arms around his neck, "I get to sleep with a famous music producer." Yoongi sniggers at that.

"Pretty lucky indeed," He says suggestively, pulling you closer, "I can't wait to fuck you in my studio." You snort at the comment, but when he leans in to kiss you, you melt into him with a purr. "Hmmm, you should come see it tomorrow, after your appointment with Dr. Kim. Jimin said he'll take you in between classes."

You groan, "It's so frustrating that I need to be driven around like a child," You complain with a pout.

"Maybe not for long, if that new law passes," Yoongi says with an encouraging smile and you nod. You're not sure if you should feel hopeful or not. The law would give hybrids the right to get a drivers license, something that seems like a gift from a fairy godmother, that's how much of a fairytale it feels like right now. If the bill doesn't pass... It will be a sad few days in your household. You just have to have faith and trust that now is the time for change.

The next day Yoongi is overseeing the installation of a glass logo in his studio above the reception desk when he hears his name being called excitedly. He looks behind him and sees Y/N skipping in, her eyes shining. He wonders what has put her in such a good mood.

"Jimin said that he needed to get to his next class, so he wasn't able to come in. This is looking awesome!" She looks around the room in appreciation. Yoongi looks around too, noticing the way the workers putting in the installation are looking at her. He pushes down his anger and wraps his arm around her, guiding her into another room.

"What are you so happy about, sweetheart?" He asks as they enter his studio and sit on the leather couch already in there.

"So I had my check up with Dr. Kim, right? He asked me how my heat went and I told him what happened with Tae and Hobi, and how I just hate my heats in general," She throws her legs across his lap and leans back against the armrest of the couch, "He told me about this medication that can help with my heats. He said it works like a suppressant, but instead of making me feel funny and taking my senses away, it will just mitigate my symptoms.

"So I won't get so emotional, my scent will be very faint and not so enticing, I will barely even notice it's happening!" Yoongi can see how excited and relieved she is, "He said I'll still be horny, but I'll be clear headed."

"Could you still get pregnant?" He asks as he massages her calves.

"Yes, we'll still need to use condoms, but he said even the length of my heat could be shorter!" She claps her hands in triumph and he can't help but laugh.

"So he wrote you a prescription?"

"Yep! Do you think we could pick it up on the way home? He said the sooner I start it the better." Yoongi nods his head. He knows she hates her heats, but a part of him is sad that it won't be a part of their lives anymore. His phone starts to ring and he fishes it out of his pocket. It's Namjoon.