Street Dancer

When they exit the studio Jimin takes Yoongi's hand and tugs Y/N against his side, winding an arm around her waist and kissing her forehead.

Yoongi loves seeing the two of them interact. Jimin isn't his first boyfriend. Yoongi has had a string of very short term relationships, but he really kept those relationships separate from Y/N and only introduced a few to her and he has let none of them touch her. Some of them had pushed for a threesome, those ones he broke up with real quick, he didn't trust their intentions.

When they had moved out of his parents house and got further into his degree, he had no desire to complicate things with another person, until Jimin. But deep down, he had always hoped for a relationship just like this. He has to make sure he didn't keep fucking it up. Jimin is important to him and all his hybrids, and so is Taehyung. He has to be more careful, more attentive.

"Dancers!" She says brightly, almost bouncing on the spot. She begins to drag Jimin, who in turn drags Yoongi. The three of them join the crowd just as one dancer finishes and another begins.

You push through the crowd until you get a decent view of the dancers. Though it is the middle of the day, there is still a lot of activity in the area. Jimin is on the local art board and approves all the applications for performers in this area. Coming to see the performers is one of your favorite things about visiting Jimin at work, besides Jimin of course!

This new dancer is a fox hybrid. Immediately Jimin is impressed, going from playful to professional, watching the dancer and making comments to Yoongi. His body hits every beat, powerful and commanding. The fox's motions are so fluid that you get lost in it, until he does some kind of flip and you see it for the briefest of moments, it's so quick that you're questioning yourself.

No one else in the crowd seems to have noticed, not even Yoongi or Jimin. You watch carefully and you see them again and again, large purple bruises that span most of his ribs. It is happening again. As this young hybrid dances in front of you, you instinctively know that he needs help, just like Namjoon and Jungkook. It is hard to catch your breath and your heart is pounding so hard, you can barely hear the music.

The moment he finishes, crowd clapping and throwing tips in a box, you push through the crowd to find him, leaving Yoongi and Jimin behind you.

You find the fox hybrid just outside the crowd, his once intimidating posture slumping, his shining happy face tired and sad. You move closer to him. Now that he is out of the spotlight, he has a pained expression on his face as he moves and his breathing is hitched and shallow. He whimpers as he leans down to tie his shoe.

"Let me!" You say hurriedly, coming up to him and crouching down to tie it. Your hands shake as you wrap the shoelace around itself and pull it tight. You are so nervous and unsure about what you are about you to do, but you can't just not help him. 

"Thanks, kitty cat!" You look up at him and he is smiling brightly at you. He lightly tugs on the top of your ear affectionately. He must be a gray fox hybrid, you've seen them before. His hair is a smoke gray, peppered light and dark, but like Jungkook, his undertones are a different color, a russet red.

"Are you ok?" You stand up, standing up close to him.

"Better now," He smirks, looking you up and down. If you weren't so nervous, you would have laughed or played along.

"No I mean your," You go to touch his ribs and he grabs your wrist, wincing.

"Don't," He whispers. He lets go of you with a pained smile, "It's my fault, I'm a pain in the ass and I don't listen very well." His dark eyes are soft and sad.