My restless son finally had found peace, cuddled over Grandmother's shoulder Edwin looking as peaceful as a dove nestling, eyelids rolled down like blinds, lips parted open to allow air exchange as his skin the color of snow sparkled like glitter to provide me an instant wave of peace to see him finally relaxed and soothed.

Know I can understand the struggles Father had when I was growing up. I was terrified of storms....... especially lightning.

I believe I was around the age of seven when I defeated my fear......but thankfully my son has two parents that can soothe him.

The more I thought about my past and my son inspired delight to soothe my veins as warming as taking a bath, fading all my symptoms of lack of sleep to find joy this morning moreover the motivation to indulge in my favorite stimulant and a welcoming conversation with Grandmother.

"Grandmother, I am more than pleased with your arrival....but why all of the sudden?" I question setting aside one of the large coffees saving it for lunch, and lifting the other towards my mouth to explore it's bitter taste.

Grandmother's lips endured a smile as loving and affectionate as a lamb even exposing the few teeth she had left, using one of her palms to stroke my son's back up and down like a sponge.

"I knew the moment you and Aurora left Sinclair's cottage, Aurora would be pregnant, so I decided to take the liberty to come and stay with you two until the second baby is born."

How would she know Aurora would be pregnant?

Analyzing what Grandmother had spoken I couldn't recall the logic behind her statement feeling uncertainty puzzle my head trying to deciphrt an unspoken language, until a certain image of pleasure flooded my gaze instantly recalling what happened the first night of the stay.

My word.........I thought I was being careful.......no....she couldn't hear us I was confident to keep quiet, perhaps Grandmother is just teasing.

Piecing together what might have happened I felt my entire body freeze from alarm, my heart started to spazz and ache as though my arteries were clogged, constricting my chest to feel as painful as I'd been shot from dishonor starting to barricade my veins. My head started to feel light and cloudy like I was wearing the wrong prescription of glasses, but most of all shame developed on my tongue as disgusting as eating the fatty part of a piece of meat.

If that was the case....there is nothing I can do but just learn from my mistakes and don't slip up again.

Why am I so weak when it comes to pleasure......especially sex

"Ahheemmm." I choked trying to clear any discomfort and guilt thickening my throat feeling as though I had swallowed a spoonful of sand from embarrassment swelling in me. "Well that is very swell of you Grandmother, but I have to talk with Aurora on this to see if she also wants you here because she is the one who stays here the most."

"Pifff." Grandmother scoffed hearing sarcasm scratch in her throat, starting to sway her body back and forth like a rocking chair. "Don't be absurd Erwin. You are eighty percent of the time at work, which leaves Aurora all by herself most of the day." Grandmother fought as fearsome as a dragon breathing fire, noticing her light blue pupils as dazzling as a winter's sky crystallize into ice from dispute. "She needs my help, I am here to stay, and won't be leaving until the second baby is born."

I love Grandmother and I appreciate her acceptance of our marriage, but five months of her staying is practically like a sentence. Grandmother is utterly demanding, she has a sassy attitude furthermore she has a stubborn personality that I know she isn't a darling to put up with.