Hearing all the pitter-patter of footsteps echo through the room like little mice hurrying back to their home, boosted my happiness since their love and support were just as beautiful as Edwin's birth.

"Is it a boy or girl?" chirped Moblit as sweet as a robin singing in the morning, his round face soften will delight to look as fuzzy as a peach though his smile couldn't compare to the sun's energy.

Oh? Who's gonna give the news?

Instantly Erwin and I had drifted our gaze onto one another as blissful as blowing petals off a dandelion making a wish, staring upon a long face vanquished with ease and blue eyes the color of a summer's morning sky to sparkle like a sapphire. I knew exactly what my little teddy bear was thinking.

I raise my hand gliding it towards his long face, to lay my palm against his cheek feeling as soft as a lamb's coat where my smile couldn't leave my lips from staring at him.

"Go ahead, my love." I respond, lifting my lips even further up my face to reveal all my teeth from the joy bubbling inside of me like a bubble bath.

Everything I hoped and dreamed was a reality. A family and more importantly Erwin Smith.

Erwin's face softened with delight looking as smushed as a mushroom, mirroring my actions to expose his large white shiny teeth as stunning as a knight in shining armor, feeling his soft skin slowly disperse from my touch since he had a question to answer.

"We have a son, and his name is Edwin." Erwin announced as captivating as hearing crickets sing on a summer's evening. "Edwin is named after my Father as a tribute for all the sacrifices and ideals he believed in about this world."

Instantly all the faces in the room melted as waxy as a lit candle, eyes glistening with joy while the ladies released a few "Aww" from delight, shuffling forward to crowd Erwin and I as though we were royals, wanting to gawk and admire the new addition to the Smith's.

"Wow his eyes are so stunning!" complimented Nanaba with a voice as delightful as the summer's breeze, while her pink lips gleamed a bright smile full of joy. "They are almost like white but with blue mixed in! Whose side did Edwin take after?"

"My Father had eyes like these, and I think it came from my Grandmother's side since she has them as well." Erwin explained with a voice as sharp as a pen, though glossy and sleek like silk from ease swayed in his tone.

My smile continues to shine across my lips from happiness feeling as lifted like a cloud from all my hard labor to create a beautiful scene where my friends gathered around like penguins to adore the human I've been carrying for so long.

"Congratulations to both of you!" Gelgar praised with a warm smile melting across his face like icing on a cake. "Though I could never see Lynne take care of something so fragile like this." he teased lightly passing a chuckle of amusement. "She like things rough, and there isn't a single soft spot on her."

Lynne immediately raised her brow full of intrigued, though her face started to mold from the attitude rising in her. "I didn't know my roughness was such an issue Gelgar? You never seemed to complain about it before" she teased with spiciness sprayed in her tone, passing a chuckle tickled from their flirty behavior.

I'm so happy those two are still together.....

Gelgar had purposely dragged Lynne closer to him as though she was a stuffed animal, nuzzling his face into her ear to whisper the remaining half of his sentence, leaving Lynne's cheeks to flush as red as a cherry......though another voice had entered the conversation to change the mood.

"Aurora!" blurted Hanji out of the blue, with a voice as shaky as an earthquake forcing all my ease penetrating me to easily be vanished like fog interacting with sunshine as darkness swallowed me like a stork. "There is something I need to say to you.......but in secret." she whimpered as lowly as a puppy whining from stepping on a thorn, dropping her greasy head to the floor where her eyes glued onto the floorboard as her body beings to flatten like bread dough from gloom.