I've called upon the dwarf to join me in my office, not disclosing any true intentions towards the man......though I can't lie to myself. I was quite timid for this conversation especially trying to come up with an explanation as to why the dwarf and I have tension. I was feeling as though leechs were sucking my blood dry from pressure overwhelming my senses as my head pounded me like a hammer from worry.

This is not going to be an easy challenge.

Levi and I have numerous of rough patches between us due to personal beliefs along with irritation involved for each other.

I must keep in mind if I want to have a successful military along with a strong business partner, I have to into consideration assurance not only from the dwarf but also from all the men and women under my command. I have to set boundaries and limitations also exemplify equality and respect. That is how I would be able to transcend into greatness from a healthy working relationship full of trust.

It pains me the most to admit my flaws towards him, but in order to overcome our malice for each other I must terminate all emotions and thoughts about how I feel towards the dwarf.......and it starts with my negative thoughts about him.

I must discard this petty nickname.

I may need a drink....

Well aware and knowing how difficult this task would be I head over to my desk and thankfully because it was morning, I had made myself a cup of black bitter coffee to soothe my pain.

I grasp the porcelain handle of the white cup lifting it off from the table to levitate it closer to my lips, parting them open like opening a door , allowing an entrance for the drink to pour like wetting a plant with a watering can.

My tongue and cheek tissue moisten from the warm liquid splashing against my flesh, tasting bitterness in my tastebuds to bring me instant satisfaction, and once obtaining the caffeine I swallow the liquid whole to discard any trance left, anxious to have another round splash me.

As my mouth was occupied from the streamy warm drink swishing around my mouth like a pool, my body begin to feel ease soothe my veins like taking a nice warm shower after a long sweaty day.....and my elevation only raised when my eyes spotted what was resting behind my desk.

The other end of my office had two large windows built in taking up the entire wall like a painting able to peer down at the city like I was a giant, getting a chance to glimpse beyond the closed door, inspiring me more to grind harder for our dream, but resting further down along the city slept the very street where after a long exhausting day of work I would come home to greet my beloved wife and children.....giving me the ultimate reason to live.

Aurora......

She would want me to get along for the sake of trying to reach our dream. Levi and I may not have anything in common, but fighting for a world to live in peace should be enough to remove our sour lemons and turn it into lemonade.

Imagining the pretty blonde with her emerald eyes, and breathtaking smile as beautiful as the morning sun relaxed my nerves even more like taking a shot of liquor.....

I promised the world for Aurora......

I have to give it my all!

I felt more inspired and uplifted like releasing a balloon in the air just the mere thought of my beloved wife's smile and optimism, I felt more assured that this was the correct path for achieving our dream.

Promptly my office door had flung open as speedily as a tornado, indicating no warning sign of who had entered only to see a small black haired soldier barely the size of a teenager hovering at the entrance....though Levi was humanities strongest soldier to ever be born.