The moment Elourea embraced her father, Mike's entire face and body softens down like a marshmallow, picking her up from the ground to stand up on his two feet where he nuzzled his face into her neck like a pillow even closing his eyes to shield any vision.

Elourea copied her father, too cuddling her tiny head into his neck while her body eased into his like bread dough, only to tug on my heartstrings watching such a strong bondage portrayed between father and daughter....making the wheels in my head circle like a clock from ideas.

Though I've come to the conclusion I had little fear of raising my firstborn since there were no guidance nor proper information to raise a child, but it's never harmful to seek advice from others.

Mike is the perfect candidate for such questions....but perhaps a time where he isn't influenced by alcohol.

Mike and Elourea remained strapped in each other's arms like a saddle on a horse, expressing so much passion and love for one another through the enjoyment of their hug, that it only struck me down with one thought.

How sweet it would be if the baby growing inside my love would grow up to be a mini Aurora......she would be beautiful and kind just like her....how could I not love her?

"Daddy!' whined Elourea as pitchy and delicate as a kitten meowing for milk, lifting her droopy head from his neck. "Sleepytime?" she asked passing a yawn in the process only to cause Mike to cuddle his lips into her cheeks multiple times passing kisses of love.

Never would I imagine Mike to have a sensitive side especially when it comes to children.

He is protective as a father should be, but he expresses so much love and passion for his family through hugs and kisses it's rather rare to see in a Father figure.......but this character trait of his seems to build more respect for him because it makes him more valuable.

"Yes baby." softly replied Mike with a voice as tender and loving as piano, still pecking his lips against his daughter's cheeks gracefully like a bee collecting pollen from a flower, expressing all his love and care.

Elourea giggled sweetly like a lollipop, enjoying the attention and love received from her father until exhaustion started to drown her body. More weary yawns were released impacting her body to lazily tumble forward into Mike's neck, shielding her light blue eyes as her body melts like ice cream in the summer to sprawl all over his beefy chest.

Once the drowsy little princess was fast asleep cozied in Mike's hefty arms, Mike bestowed one last kiss on her forehead and started to make his way towards Aurora and I.

"I really appreciate you guys looking after Elourea." pleasantly responded Mike, his pale blue eyes the color of a cloudly day moistened with ease and thin lips shining an optimistic smile.

I wonder how much Mike had consumed? He is acting just like his normal self just a little more bubbly than his quiet self.

"You two mean so much to me." Mike cried out of the blue, feeling his sturdy body begin to sink down into my chest like layering me with a heating blanket since Mike was around the same measurements as me just a couple more.

Quickly I threw my hands as fast as I could at his shoulders, permitting the drowsy giant to collapse onto me with his little girl in grip, maintaining to keep his position upright.....though I would be lying if I didn't feel my heart increase its speed as well as my lungs tighten from the pressure of lifting this heavy giant.

"Especially you Erwin.... " Mike yawned rather loudly, knowing at this pace Mike would collapse on top of me like rocks since his position was off, and thankfully Aurora noticed this two, as she hurriedly removed Elourea from his grip.