Special Chapter (Clea's Point of View)

"Clea," Exiquel called right after I jumped out of our car. "Are you hear to play with me again?" He asked.
I smiled then waved at him. "Of course, what else could be the reason I am here?" I asked.
I witnessed how my father treated Athijha and she witnessed how hard it was for me too. My sister and I was there for each other but we never had the power to save each other.
We were exposed to tons and tons of crimes at such a young age. We were exposed to killing and smuggling, all for the mafia. And even if I want to deny it, Athijha and I were also victims of our father's craziness.
My hatred towards this family grew that I even did the most stupid mistake. I used Athijha as as shield just so I can enjoy my life.
I started feeling envious towards my sister when I found out that we have different fathers. And I always wished I was her because even if she's an illegitimate child, her real dad is not like mine.
I'd always cry myself to sleep after dad's done with his business with me.
I'd always try to find a way to look for reasons to blame it all to Athijha.
And after everything dad has done to me, he still have the guts to find me a man to marry. I am not in love with Exiquel and I will not marry him.
After a whole night of thinking what I should do, Athijha came across my mind.
That's right. She's in love with Exiquel. Why don't I ask her to marry him instead.
Call me anything you want but I saw that as a chance to get away from everything that's concerning that family and the mafia.
I cut all my ties with Athijha even if I promised her that I'll take her with me once everything in my life is set on place.
I enjoyed my life in Spain and fell in love. We have planned our future. How many kids we wil have. Where we'll get married. We're happy even if his mom hates me a lot. Especially when we found out I am a week pregnant.
We were about to buy our own house when the bastard found me and brought me back to that hellish place. Dad brought the man I love the most somewhere and I can't stop thinking how dad's men might be torturing him.
I can't help but blame it all to Athijha. Damn it! What did she do this time?!
Out of intense rage towards her, I planned my revenge. I took Exiquel and made him fall for me deeper just so he'll ditch that stupid sister of mine. And I was successful. That's what I thought.
It was until Exiquel told me that he's in love with Athijha now and loves the bitch more than he does towards me as he only sees me as a sister.
What awaken me up to face the reality was when Athijha snapped and when she lost her baby because of me.
I couldn't believe myself. How different am I with my father when I have done monstrous things as well?
It's as if I was slapped back to my senses when we lost Athijha without even apologizing for everything we've done.
Quel hated me but not my baby. He was also the one who found where dad sent Micko and brought us back together.
It's just painful to watch him take care my daughter when he just recently lost his wife and his kid. Which was all my damn fault.
***
"I'm really sorry, Assia," I said as my lips tremble. It is my turn to give my speech at the after party of her wedding. "And thank you for everything you've done for all of us. Kc, my niece," I turned to her daughter. "Your mom grew up stronger than a bull, I hope you do too. And you, Quel, take a good care of my sister this time. She deserves to be treated like a queen and not a trust. I'm glad you ended up together after all.