Chapter 7

I opened my eyes. The luminous moon greeted me. It is so beautiful that it even had me captivated. I looked at the man who saved me.

"What the hell are you thinking?" He asked in mixed emotions.

Quel. I called him at the back of my mind. I looked at the moon, this will be the last, I faced him and offered a one genuine smile.

"Hey, the moon is beautiful, isn't it?" I uttered, not minding his scary aura.

"Athijha!" He exclaimed while I just smiled.

"I just measured how deep the ocean is when the moon is too beautiful for me to resist." I answered.

He remained sent so went to the deeper part again.

"Athijha Esmeray!"

"You know, I'm starting to hate the moon," I stopped when the water reached my neck. "It's beauty almost killed me."

I faced him.

"What are you doing here, anyway?"

"Take me back, Jha."

"Exiquel, did you do something in the past which is hard to forget? Something inforgivable?" I felt him nod.

"That's why I'm apologizing."

"I won't ask about it, tell me whenever you're ready. But please spoke of it before I remember everything."

There was an awkward silence. We're still in that position and I can't find a way to break it.

"Quel, what was I like before?"

"You were an innocent angel tainted by me," His voice was hoarse. "You were the sweetest girl I've ever met. While I was the dumbest man to mistreat you. I was the dumbest man to let go of someone like you. Take me back, my Angel."

Something rang in my head with the flashes of images that petrified me.

"You're a selfish bitch. I'm ashamed to have a tainted woman like you as my wife." He smirked. "You deserve everything you get, you fucking spawn of a demon."

"Am I really like that?" Because I you said the opposite when I was still your girl.

"I love you so much, Athijha."

If ever I could turn back the time, I'll I'll probably go back in time where I made the most stupid mistake. But since I can't remember anything, I'll go back to the time where I decided to find a job and was spotted by the media because everywhere I go, those freaking paparazzis are also there!

The good thing is, Dad finally allowed me to watch television. Duh, I want to be updated about the rumors about me.

I also watched every fashion show I had joined and read the magazines where I was the model. Damnshit! I look smoking hot on those photos. I put down the bowl of pop corns and headed to the bathroom. I removed my shirt and pants, leaving me with my undies.

My body sure has a good shape. I put on my clothes and rushed to the door when I heard the doorbell rang. My eyes widened in fright as my jaw dropped.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Good morning, wife." I was taken aback with what he called me.

Then there's this ear-splitting sound from nowhere. I hissed in pain when my head suddenly felt beating.

"Argh," I cupped my head and sat on the floor when I can't take it anymore.

Exiquel, I know he's talking to me but I can't bring myself to listen. My vision turned blurry and at this moment, i knew I'd faint any moment from now.