Chapter 50 - One Aggressive mistake

Start from the beginning

The red echidna didn't turn to him but he answered with a sigh, "I don't know. All I know that an old friend of his is in a deep sleep but I know there's more than that. He's been this upset since the whole Dreamcaster incident."

No one knew what to say about that. But things got bad quick when Alya was spotted walking in the same path as Sonic.

Amy couldn't bare looking at her. No longer tolerating looking at the female hedgehog. Amy took her hammer and swung it hard towards Alya.

Poor Alya hit a tree nearby as she screamed. She landed on her knees and saw Amy glaring at her. Amy with her teeth gritting said with a low, angered tone, "Did you obviously think you can steal him from us?? You manipulative witch?"

Alya was instantly scared of her and said, "W-What are you talking about? I-I wasn't doing anything."

She swung her hammer on her which gave her a bruise or two and it also caused her to scream.

Amy shouted at her as she kept hitting Alya with a hammer, "OH SHUT THE HECK UP!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!! YOUR THE REASON WHY SONIC HASN'T HAD MUCH TIME WITH US EVEN ME!! YOU MADE HIM HANG OUT WITH YOU AND THOSE TWO EGO-MANIAC EXCUSES FOR FRIENDS!! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!! THINGS WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU WERE NOT HERE!!"

Amy then stopped and shouted at her, "IF YOU HAVE NOT SHOWED UP SONIC WOULD STILL HANG OUT WITH US!! JUST GO BACK TO WHERE YOUR FROM!! YOU WORTHLESS GIRL!!"

Alya started to cry as she looked at the ground. She whimpered as her bruises her visible and muttered sadly, "Y-your really scaring me..."

Amy still in raged shouted, "OH QUIT PLAYING INNOCENT!! YOU ARE SUCH A PARASITE!!"

She raised up her hammer and said, "I AM GOING TO SMASH YOU!!"

Before she can hit Alya, Rika came to her side and turn to Amy 'who looked not so surprise' and said, "it's not her fault. Besides she didn't make Sonic do anything. Sonic chose to hang out with us again. You can't just take your anger out on someone like that. Especially Alya. Ugh after all this you're still that aggressively-jealous girl that's obsessed with my friend."

Amy protested with aggression in her tone, "I AM NOT OBSESSED WITH ANYONE!! IF YOU WANT ME TO HIT YOU TOO THEN SO BE IT!!"

But that's when Tails got in the way and said with a bit of anger, "Stop! Amy that's enough. Your scaring her. In fact you're bullying her!"

Amy couldn't even hit Tails. Alya's screaming was so loud that Sonic and Grey-Sky heard it.

The blue hedgehog and the dark and light grey wolf rush to the three as Sonic pushed her away.

Amy landed on her behind, while facing the glaring gaze of Knuckles eyes.

The two turn to a crying Alya being comforted by the three friends. Tails muttered, "The poor girl." Enraged Sonic stomped to Amy 'who stood up' and slapped her hard across the face.

Sonic angrily huffed and breathed like an angered bull before he said out of anger, "What is the matter with you Ames?! How could you do this to an innocent girl?!?"

Amy now filled with regret and in tears while trying to think of a possible reason.

Sonic then said in an upset tone, "What did my two friends ever do to you? What did my older brother and older sister ever do to you? What did I ever do to you? WHAT DID ANY OF US EVER DO TO YOU!?!"

Thats when Manic and Sonia walked to them as Manic demanded, "What is going on here?"

Tails took a breath and explained everything which really was displeasing for the five of them.

Knuckles told Amy sarcastically, "Great going Amy. Now Sonic is possibly not going to hang out with us anymore. Thanks to your jealous-like tantrum." Knuckles walked to Manic before he talked to him.

Knuckles offered, "I am so sorry Manic. I don't know what got into her. Can we all talk through this by having dinner at that Falafel place?"

Manic thought for a moment before he said, "Oh alright but you're coming alone. Got it?"

Knuckles nodded before he said, "Yes sir."

Sonia sighed deeply and said, "Well we'll make dinner arrangements."

Tails looked to Sonic who was comforting Alya said to them, "I am so sorry please excuse Amy's aggressive behavior. Uhhh Ali is it?"

Alya sniffed and giggled before she said, "Hehe. It's Alya actually. Your Miles right? Sonic sometimes told me all about you. Along with your friend over there."

Tails replied, "Thanks. Yes my name is Miles but everyone call me Tails."

Alya then said, "Okay. Tails." Then Tails turn to Sonic and said, "Sonic can I ask you something?" Sonic nodded.

Tails asked, "Boomer told me your friend, Alya doesn't remember anything is that true?" Sonic answered while he was hesitant, "Yes. It's one of the reasons why I hung out with her. But no progress yet were getting there. Can you by any chance help us with it buddy?"

Tails replied, "I wish I could but Boomer also told me that he tried his tech but nothing I highly doubt I'll be any different. Anyway I gotta go. I hope you can get your memory back Alya."

Tails walked off as Alya replied, "Thank you I will." After Tails left Grey-Sky the wolf whispered to Sonic, "Sonic. Tonight your gonna face Passioneta. But not before facing another nightmaren foe."

Sonic whispered with a serious look on his face, "I know. Wizelight already told me. But where could we find this next nightmaren."

Grey-Sky replied, "I think I know. I heard rumors in the village that there is a seaside temple at the other side of the beach. But I assumed it was just a rumor."

Sonic then said, "You and me will be the judge of that. When the sun sets We'll be on our way."