148. Speechless (Leonardo)

Gonna try to start adding a quick description of each part before the story, just to remind you all what's happening.

Leo's trying to enjoy his program, but he can't seem to stay focused with you in his lap. You'll soon come to regret interrupting him, but it seems to work out in the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the next few weeks go on, the days seem to be getting longer and the sun was setting much later than how it had been during the long winter months. Just a few days ago, you managed to stay outside more than a couple of seconds without freezing to death, and with only a t-shirt on.

This also meant Leo had been able to spend more time with you. With his father wanting him to only navigate the city at night, he spent most of his days training and then with you, either staying the night a few days out of the week or inviting you over. By the time the sun set, he had been getting home around 7 or 8, when normally it was around 5. Not that you or he were complaining.

It had been decided this night that Leo would once again stay at your place, and now you had somehow found yourself sitting on his lap with your legs resting on the couch. You two hadn't been particularly focused on the tv, or at least you weren't while Leo was trying to be. Top Gun was playing, and it was one of his favorites. He was being smothered affectionately with, well, your affection. Every few minutes he had a kiss planted on his cheek or his jaw, making him smile sweetly at your actions, a hand resting on your knee and squeezing it gently every time he received a kiss.

"Babe," he begins, "please."

You chuckle softly and plant another kiss on his cheek. Leo beings to laugh, feeling you wrap yourself closer to him and still kissing away. He can begin to feel his chest warm up and his stomach flutter. Many times had you kissed him, but the constant affection you were giving him and being on the receiving end made him more than a little shy with you; it was amusing.

And so you continue your actions.

"Can I not kiss you?" you coo against his neck and hearing him hum. You plant a kiss on the side of his nose. "Am I . . . bothering . . . you?" Each word you say is released between kisses, and you can begin to hear him chur deep within his chest; it was a sign of happiness, excitement, content with surroundings. You can feel his hand squeeze gently at the top of your knee. The corner of his mouth twitches and eventually forms into a small smile.

Leo hums, turning his head slightly to look down at you, only to see you smiling lazily up at him.

"You're interrupting my show," he teases, chuckling softly as you dive into his neck. At this point, Leo knows he should just give in knowing how persistent you are. You can still feel his chest vibrate from his churring, as it seems to be growing louder and more intense the more you shower him with your affection.

With a quick scoop of his arms, you are now tightly wrapped into his chest as Leo plants a kiss on your forehead. It's sloppy and you can feel him smile on your skin.

"It's clear you won't let me finish this," Leo laughs, putting a hand gently on your cheek. Yours meets his as well and you can feel his skin is warm despite the scales.

"Pay attention to me and I just might let you," you coo, kissing his jawline.

You weren't expecting him to pick you up as quickly as he did, carrying you bridal style towards his end of the lair. Leo's eyes meet yours, a smile matching your own as he places you on his bed and immediately crawls on top of you. You're expecting a kiss, but instead you get fingers jabbed gently into your sides and you start trying to get away, beginning to laugh as Leo busts out laughing as well. He's mercilessly tickling you now, and you somewhat regret starting what you did.

"Choose your words carefully next time, (y/n)," Leo laughs heartedly. "You didn't really specify what kind of attention you wanted."

"I'm . . .I'm sorry!" you squeak, pushing him away with your hands and squirming to try and release yourself from his death grip. Leo plants a kiss on your chest and laughs into the fabric of your shirt. "Truce!"

Your man laughs again and kisses your cheek.

"Don't think so," he smiles.

Begging for mercy and out of breath, eventually Leo stops and lays there with you trying to catch his breath as well. You both lay there staring at each other, and within a few moments Leo pulls you closer to him to kiss you properly, and long. He wraps a leg in between your own and sighs happily.

His show can wait another time, as you two quickly fall into a deep sleep in each other's arms not long after.