"Well Mr.Ackerman, this is what I think." I intercepted piecing together my sentence before explaining my opinion. "Despite lust, what other things do you find pleasure in?" I mentioned forming a warm smile across my lips knowing he just needed a little help. "It could be common things like drawing or maybe even more complex matters like hunting. An activity that can satisfy you both and will continue to cherish it for years to come."

Kenny's terrifying grin had slowly lowered into a neutral expression like a cat lowering his fur full of skepticism, his dark brown eyes focused over my shoulder to stare straight into Erwin's ocean blue eyes since like I mentioned before humans tend to seek comfort in the same sex.

"I enjoy trying different types of wines." he responded with a steady voice his wooden color eyes softened like a pillow, digging up all his secrets to be revealed and exposed only making him human and less demonic like.

Awe! How cute!

My smile brightens from his reply revealing all my teeth finding sweetness by his comment which only lifted up my spirits like a balloon since underneath the maniac's skin was an actual human being that enjoyed something from this life....

"Perfect!" I exclaimed happily still staring at him with an open mind and heart of wanting the best for him. "Is there anything else you enjoy doing?"

Kenny transitioned his gaze to be focused on me, directly gazing into his coffee-brown eyes I sensed more softness overcoming within him since that deranged smile of his was smearing away into something ordinary.

"Yes there is one more thing...." his coca colored eyes sparkled like glitter . "A tango really gets my blood going." he replied slipping a hefty chuckle as strong as whisky...

Oooh! Wonderful.

Hearing Mr.A's interest in this life only encouraged my smile to shine across my lips gaining pleasure to know that Kenny had qualities in him that females would enjoy and perhaps even husband material.

"I have an order under the name Aurora?" questioned a female voice from behind only indicating to us that it was our waitress bringing out our goodies causing my heart to skip a beat realizing...

It was time to eat.

Ohh yummy! Food is ready

Everyone including Kenny had directed their attention towards the waitress, eager to see the woman carrying a mountain full of food that was piled onto a circular platter to bring out the most beloved item known to man.

Food.

Since I had ordered everything off the menu and decided to double its intake, more waiters and waitresses kept huddling forward with platters of plates piled with mouth watering food that made me salivate like a dog from its arrival.

"Affirmative." replied Erwin with a bold voice of no hesitation, his ocean blue eyes fixed upon the piles of breakfast sausage steaming off from the plate stacked on top of one another like a pyramid.

The waitress nodded her head approvingly causing the rest of the staff to neatly pile all the plates on our table that we have been sitting and even had to scoot in another table to lay out all the delicious breakfast meals consisting of eggs, sausage, potatoes, coffee, pastries...

Everything was steaming from the plates like a sauna indicating that everything had just been freshly cooked urging more desire to dip in, but as hungry as I was I wanted to thank my host for bringing out such a lovely meal directing our eyes to become one where the both of us exchanged eye contact.

Judging from afar this was a much older woman, double my age since her face was aged like wine around her early forties. Though she had time on her skin that didn't stop her from competing with some of the spring chicks because her features were jaw dropping to men and could make females envy her looks.