Chapter 10 - the soothing sound of the violin

Start from the beginning

Alternate-Manic then said, "Why don't you and Avery go practice brother dearest. I've already did my part earlier."

Alternate-Sonic replied while taking a deep breath, "Go to know your practice has been done Manic my brother. If only our sister was as classy as us."

Alternate-Sonia scoffed and said as she stood up, "Oh loosen up bros. Don't be such grumps on a log."

Alternate-Manic said, "That makes no sense sister." Then Alternate-Manic turn to Alternate-Sonic and said, "I almost forgot dear younger brother. Mother is coming to watch us perform so we need to look our best."

Alternate-Sonic said as he bowed his head, "Yes dear brother. I can't agree more. I thank you for telling me this."

Alternate-Manic replied as he went to get ready, "Anytime dearest brother."

Alternate-Sonic then frowned before walking off with his edgy big sis.

Alternate-Sonia then whispered, "Ya still bummed about Reala Sonic?" Alternate-Sonic muttered, "Ya don't need to be a genius to know I am sister. A course I am still sad about Reala. Why are you whispering about it?"

Alternate-Sonia whispered, "Cause bro. Someone might here us both. Your buddies may have followed you or even heard you."

Alternate-Sonic then whispered while looking around, "You might be right dear older and slightly imperfect sister. I never actually thought about that. Knowing Knuckles he may have his suspicions on me already."

Alternate-Sonia then said as they were almost there, "Yeah baby bro. Though ya may not like it if I ask. But have ya revealed a bit of your true nature dude?"

Alternate-Sonic thought about it and said, "Yes sister. Come to think of it I may have revealed I was a little well mannered at Meh-burger. Though it shoulda been more classy than it should be. Dave shows no class at all. He maybe smart but he's still no class at all."

Alternate-Sonia then said as they entered the auditorium, "Dude don't get discouraged. Besides we still have our ways. You my bro manners that you can't help but show."

Alternate-Sonic replied with a stress sigh, "Don't I know it?"

Alternate-Knuckles came out of his hiding spot and muttered in shock, "I cannot believe what I have heard. Sonic is actually well mannered and proper? Guess no one will guess what's under a mask when you see who you think he or she is. I'm more interested in the fact Sonic is more than he seems. Looks can be deceiving when you see the one in the mask. I better see what is going on in this auditorium he's in."

With that said Alternate-Knuckles entered the auditorium without anyone knowing. After he entered the auditorium he heard a graceful sound. It was the sound of a violin playing.

The song was (Hatsune Miku's) senbonzakura. Alternate-Knuckles followed the sound of the violin to the back of the stage.

He thought, "What graceful playing. I wonder who the one is playing the soothing violin?"

When Alternate-Knuckles reached the back of the stage without anyone knowing he sees the person who was playing it. It was Alternate-Sonic playing it while dancing.