❀•°❀°•❀ Character Analysis and Introduction to Second Page ❀•°❀°•❀

The People of Carolyn's Dormitory

Name: Sandra "Sandy" Alvarez

Age: 17

Birthday: March 25, 1979

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Blood Type: A

Height: 163 cm

Likes: Studying

Dislikes: Perverts (Including Romeo)

Analysis: One of the tenants in Carolyn's Dormitory and one of the main female heroines from the story. The main love interest of Romeo Mercado. She lacked attractiveness and beat up people all the time when she's upset. But all the time, she is cute and she has a pretty good body, although she's a short-tempered lady. She's smart and one of the top scorers in the prep school.

Name: Romeo Mercado

Age: 19

Birthday: January 5, 1979

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Blood Type: AB

Height: 171 cm

Likes: Sketching

Dislikes: Seeing other people in trouble, failing, not being honest

Analysis: The main character of the story. He was kicked out by his parents after graduation to pursue his dream to get into Dhalia U, because of one promise from his childhood sweetheart. He's now the current manager of his grandma's hotel, which turned out to be a girls' dormitory. His love interest is Sandy Alvarez, and he thinks that she's the girl who made that promise when he was a child (even though he based it on her diary XD).

Name: Vanessa Evans

Age: 12

Birthday: November 15, 1985

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Blood Type: O

Height: 157 cm

Likes: Cooking

Dislikes: Scary Movies

Analysis: One of the tenants of Carolyn's Dormitory and one of the main heroines. She winds up a lot of misfortune and cries a lot of times. Her short hair is part of her misfortune too. Among all the female tenants, her heart is the most womanlike. She idolizes and respects Romeo so much.

Name: Brianna Dominguez

Age: 15

Birthday: December 1, 1982

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Blue

Blood Type: A

Height: 175 cm

Likes: Swords

Dislikes: Turtles and Perverts

Analysis: One of the tenants of Carolyn's Dormitory and one of the main heroines. Her hair has a very elegant feel to it because it's long. Even though the school she attends is an all-female school, with a personality and appearance like hers, she should be very popular among the female underclassmen. Lately, it seems that she's been thinking about Romeo, a lot. Even people can't see her chest because of her uniform, she has her breasts bundled up tightly.

Name: Naomi Lynn

Age: 13

Birthday: January 11, 1985

Hair Color: Yellow

Eye Color: Green

Blood Type: O

Height: 158 cm

Likes: Gadgets, Inventing, Eating, Miyuu

Dislikes: Being hungry, When Brianna is away from her

Analysis: One of the tenants of Carolyn's Dormitory and one of the main heroines. Her name was from Japan and American since she's half-Japanese and half-American but she resided in Dhalia, so she can speak their native language. Her birthplace is still unknown. A troublemaker girl and always clinging to Brianna. She likes to invent things and she's majoring in computers.

Name: Claudia "Claudy" Dela Cruz

Age: 19

Birthday: August 31, 1979

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Maroon

Blood Type: B

Height: 170 cm

Likes: Alcohol, Gossips, Parties

Dislikes: Vinegar, Boredom

Analysis: One of the main heroines. A sly and opportunistic young woman and is a close friend to Sandy Alvarez and one of the first of the residents to live at the Carolyn's Dormitory. Her role in the dormitory is like a ceremony host, prompting the people in the story to move forward. Therefore, she doesn't get too deeply involved in the story. She likes to bigmouth about someone or sympathize with someone else.

Name: Daisy Mercado

Age: 27

Birthday: June 1, 1971

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Red

Blood Type: B

Height: 165 cm

Likes: N/A

Dislikes: Being called, "Aunt"

Analysis: One of the staff in Carolyn's dormitory and Romeo's elder cousin, but he keeps referring to her as "Aunt" possibly due to her seniority and how she was adopted and raised by them; effectively making her both his cousin and his aunt by technicality.

~Prologue of Second Page~

Everyone returns to Carolyn's Hotel together, just in time for Sandy's high school graduation. The annual Carolyn's Hotel Cherry blossom festival is held as Sandy comes to terms with no longer being a formal student. Romeo wants to have a part-time job, and later gets it, but is sacked when Claudia causes a problem. 

To make up for it, she tells Romeo about the promise Sandy made two years ago. Romeo then ultimately gets a job by assisting Charles De Guzman, a Dhalia University graduate, professor and archaeologist. Claudia senses that an unfortunate event is bound to happen. As she prepares for it, she will do whatever it takes to prevent it from happening.

In the Second Page of Love Under Carolyn's Dormitory, things become more crazier than ever! Romeo is starting to become more determined, as he musters his courage to confess his feelings to the girl he loves! As the events are turning into next level, what could possibly happen when the man of Sandy's dreams returns again?