Having lust bathe through our blood like bubbles in a bath Aurora and I had reached the former Grandmother's house, a place where I once called home....now it's passed down to me.

Influenced by passion flourishing in me like flowers I reacted to such emotions.
Firstly I escorted our horse towards the back of our house, tieing his reins against the wooden fence to secure him to stay, allowing him the freedom to nibble on some grass. Once he was secured I grab Aurora by the hips lifting her off from the horse into my arms bridal style holding the back of her knees with one arm as the other arm fastened around her lower back.

"Oh Erwin!" she happily chirped with a bright smile. "I'm so happy my love! We can finally spend our days in the sheets without having to worry about anything, expect our next meal!"

Hearing Aurora's sweet comment blow through my ear like the summers breeze only melted my spine from delight how precious she was, giving me comfort knowing the both of us desired to exchange our love through our bodies....

"Yes Aurora, I'm delighted to know that we can focus our days to please one another through our bodies." I respond as the two of us reached the door where Aurora had pulled out Grandmother's key to insert its tip through the metal lock, twisting her palm clockwise creating a satisfying CLICK, noise opening the house filled with memories.....

Without any further delay, I enter through the back entrance of the house gripping Aurora so close to my chest like a doll already feeling heat exchanging through our bodies, as Aurora swiftly shut the door behind us.

I was so pleased with everything that was happening knowing I was going to explore all my desires throughout all the night, until my eyes spotted what was rested in the kitchen.

Directly resting in the kitchen specifically the table was a huge woven basket filled with delicious treats. Vegetables, fruits, grains, flour but what caught my attention the most was to see s few pieces of thickly set white cloth poking out from all the item, instantly caused my heart to skip a beat because resting underneath the white fabric was......

"Meat....."

Amounts of excitement had flooded my senses like a shower, causing me to direct my attention towards the kitchen where I hastily meet the basket. Wanting to use my hands, I gently rest my wife's body back on her feet as my hands started to snoop and investigate what treasures lay in the basket.....

As focused as I was gawking at the pieces of cloth shielding my all time favorite meat.....pork... my beloved wife had stopped to notice the most important item of all.

A note.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs.Smith, on your holy matrimony." read Aurora was a voice as elegant as pearls. "Singed, Grandmother."

How thoughtful, of Grandmother.
My two favorite things are here.

A hot meal and Aurora.......

"Awhhhh." Aurora whined adorably like a kitten meowing her green eyes sunken with delight. "How sweet of your Grandmother." she smiled brightly her fingertips trailing the piece of paper with thanks......

My attention was now hooked on the note, wanting to see the handwritten sentiment that Grandmother had left me even all the love poured into her words......

Thank you Grandmother......

You made this night even more perfect.

An instant wave of peace had flowed into my brain reading the words Grandmother written with her hand.....but nevertheless, the most satisfying thing in this world was the woman how couldn't keep her green eyes off me.