Where it all began

I didn't even want to post this already but what tf was that promo?!? Like what?! I don't even know what to say.
I finished "a day in the life of Freddie (2)" too and I'll post that soon. I'm also working on my book but I'm really busy at the moment 😊
___________________________________

Veronica and Archie walk hand in hand into the dining room of their hotel in Italy. They come here every year for their anniversary because they met here twenty years ago. Now they are married for 15 years and have four kids. Believe it or not but they have two sets of twins. Olivia and Levi mad them mom and dad. They had the most amazing childhood with very loving and supportive parents. They both have brunette hair and hazel brown eyes. Olivia's face is a copy of Veronica's. The older she gets, the more Archie is fascinated by how similar his daughter and wife look. Levi is a mixture of his parents. He has Archie's eyes and his smile. Skin tone and nose are Veronica's. Both have Archie's heart and Veronica's stubbornness which made arguments exhausting sometimes when they were younger. Now they are 16 but Archie refuses to believe that his baby's are all grown up. The twins where 11, when Veronica gave birth to two more babies, Scarlett and Luca. They are five now and they remind Veronica so much of Olivia and Levi. They have strawberry blond hair and Archie's pale skin but they have Veronica's eyes.

Luca reaches for Archie's hand. He's definitely more attached to him but Veronica is fine with it. She adores her two men a lot and besides that, the other three are all mama's babies. She turns her head to look at her kids. Scarlett is in Levi's arms. She adores him and he treats her like the most important little princess in this world. She loves how loving and caring Levi is. He's kind and friendly, a real gentleman. He's every mother's dream.

"You're the Andrews' right?" a young woman at the front desks asks with a sweet Italian accent.

"Yes" Archie nods.

The woman gestures them to follow her so they do until they reach a big table with six chairs. Candles and rose petals are all over it.

"Wow, that's pretty!" Scarlett smiles and claps her hands.

"I sit next to mommy!" Archie grins as he pulls his wife close to his chest.

"Me too!" Scarlett squeals. Levi lets her down and helps her sit in the chair. The little girl sits on the left, Veronica in the middle and Archie on the right. Luca is a little upset that he can't sit next to his dad but the sadness is quickly overcome when Levi secretly hands him a small piece of candy. He sits down on the chair across from his twin sister and next to his brother. Olivia sits across from Archie.
Luca is busy with hiding his candy while Scarlett is deeply into a conversation about Barbies with her elder siblings.
Veronica and Archie still hold hands. Their eyes glimmer and their hearts beat fast.
"We did so good with them" Archie whispers.

Veronica nods "yeah. I love you"

"I love you baby"

They kiss a couple times but their moment is quickly over when they feel a small hand on top of theirs. Veronica pulls away giggling and turns to Scarlett but she just points at her brother.

"Why do we come here every year for your anniversary?" Luca asks his parents with big eyes.

"They tell this story every year bud" Levi laughs. "How can you forget?"

Luca shrugs. He still looks at his parents. He wants an answer. "Can you tell it again mommy, please?"

"I'd love to" Veronica smirks. "So, it was the summer before college twenty years ago and your dad and I met right here, in this hotel, in this very room"

Veronica brushes her fingers through her raven hair one last time, before she grabs her purse and turns to her parents with a smile on her face.