Hormonal

*Contains smut!*
*I never did this before. Feels weird*
________________________________

Archie and Veronica just got engaged and are now having a little engagement party with their friends and family in the garden of their house. But there's more than that. Veronica is three months pregnant and they want to tell everyone today. The only ones who know already are Jughead and Betty.
Betty was with her when she took the test. She was so excited that she accidentally told Jughead.

Everyone sits around a table with fruits and bread and candy on it. Veronica wears a dark blue dress which loosely hangs over her shoulders to hide her barley there baby bump. She sits next to Archie. His arm is around her and his hand rests on her stomach. No one pays attention to it besides Betty. She constantly giggles and looks at her friends.
Veronica is really hormonal at the moment and her mood changes within seconds so sometimes she starts giggling too and sometimes she rolls her eyes and stares at Betty so she would stop making it so obvious.

Archie starts running circles on her belly. His hand is so big that his pinky reaches low every time he finishes a circle. Veronica bites the inside of her lip. These pregnancy hormones are driving her crazy.
She grabs his hand and stands up pulling him with her.

"Everyone, Archie and I need to get something from inside. We'll be right back".

"Huh?"

"Come on lover boy, help your fiancé"

She pulls him inside the house. He doesn't understand and gets even more confused when she drags him into the bedroom.

"Ronnie what do we need to get and why is it in the bedroom?" he laughs.

"Shut up" she mumbles and pushes him onto the bed. Before he can even process what's happening she straddles him, her lips on his.
She starts grinding while her hands get lost in his hair.

"What are you doing baby?" he chuckles.

"Fuck me"

"What?"

"I'm pregnant. My hormones are driving me crazy and I need you, now!"

"Ronnie you know that our parents are downstairs, right?"

"Well then you better make it quick"

She attaches her lips back to his. She slightly pulls on the ends of his hair and keeps rocking her hips against his. She can feel him smile into the kisses but suddenly her lips are not onto his anymore but his hand.

"You get all my love and attention tonight but right now we should go back"

"Fine, if you don't wanna pleasure me, I'll do it myself"

She was about to get up but he pulls her back down. He falls onto his back before he flips them over so he hovers over her.

"Don't you dare. That's my job, baby"

Veronica grins. She loves when Archie gets dominant. He slides her dress up and her panties down. He presses a gentle kiss to her stomach before he slides two fingers into her.
She moans and digs her nails into his shoulders.

"Jeez baby, you're wet"

"Told you I'm hormonal" she breaths out.

He starts pumping and puts a third finger inside her but she pulls them right back out.

She shakes her head and moves her hands from his shoulders down his abs.
"I need more than that. I need you" she whispers against his lips.

He grins and feels himself growing hard. He pulls his pants and boxers down before he hovers back over her. He kisses her softly before he slides into her. Her eyes roll back and her nails dig back into his shoulders. They've done this countless times but he takes her breath away every single time.
He stares to thrusts slowly but increases the pace quickly. He keeps his lips to hers and rubs his thumbs over her hipbones.
It doesn't take long for Veronica to cum and Archie follows right behind. It's a good thing Veronica is already pregnant because otherwise she would be now.
He pulls out and kisses her forehead and stomach before he pulls her panties back up. He gets himself clothed and helps Veronica out of the bed.

"See, that wasn't so hard" she says and pats his cheek.

"I love you too babe" he chuckles.

A little smile spread over her face while she blushes into a light pink. She cups his cheeks and presses a soft kiss to his lips. Their eyes lock and her smile turns into a giggle.

"Thank you"

He takes her hand and they walk back into their garden.

"That took long" Jughead mumbles and Betty elbows him.

They both know their friends really well and know exactly what they did, despite the fact they came back with nothing in their hands.

"What did you guys wanted to get?" Hiram asks.

Archie looks at Veronica and blushes deeply.

"Uhm" he stumbles but Veronica stops him by squeezes his hand.

"To be honest, we went inside to have a little chat. We need to tell you guys something"

Veronica takes a deep breath and looks over to Betty who nods reassuringly before she turns back to everyone else.

"I'm pregnant"