05x19 (2)

ElleTangHow colemylove09
I combined both of your ideas. I hope you like it 😊💕
___________________________________

Exactly 8 weeks ago Veronica gave birth to her first child. A beautiful little girl with deep brown eyes, raven hair and little freckles over her nose and cheeks. She had long talks with Archie about the name. She wanted it to be perfect and they found the perfect name. After everything they have been through, after all the drama they decided to call their daughter Hope, Hope Cecilia Andrews. Before she was born Archie was sure that he will never love anyone as much as he loves Veronica but when his daughter's small hand wrapped around his thumb everything changed. The world was a different one, a better one.

Neither can stop staring at their little girl.
Archie's arms are around Veronica. His chin rests on her shoulder. Hope lies asleep in her mother's arms. The smile on Veronica's face is bigger than ever before.

"Isn't she the most beautiful baby in the whole world" she whispers.

"She is. Whatever we did, we did good"

"I agree" Veronica giggles quietly.

A sigh leaves Archie. He squeezes Veronica a little closer and presses a soft kiss to her cheek. "Can you understand how someone can just stop loving their own child? I mean look at her, look at our baby and tell me you could ever stop loving her"

"Never" Veronica whispers. "I'd rather die"

"Then how can Britta's parents' just stop. Just because she likes girls? Hope could date a plastic bag and I'd still love her"

"I have no idea Archiekins. I don't think they will ever change their mind about it. I'm so sorry for her. She's such a wonderful kid and now she has to handle change again because Cheryl travels through the entire country for a year to find girls for her school"

"Do you think she will be safe in a group home?" the red head asks as he gently runs his hand over his daughter's head. He loves the way her little curls feel against his fingers. She has a lot of hair for a new born. "Kids can be so cruel. If they find out she's gay, they might hurt her"

"I thought about it too"

"Babe, do you think Britta could maybe live here, with us?"

"Archie" she sighs "you know I love her, she's such a sweet girl but she's in her senior year and we have a new born baby. She won't be able to focus here"

"I'm pretty sure she would feel much more comfortable here than in a group home. Lets asks her so she can decide and who wouldn't want to live with the cutest little baby in the world. I mean look at little face" Archie grins as he carefully takes the little girl out of Veronica's arms and into his own. "You're daddy's little girl huh? You're my best friend, my favorite girl"

"Hey!" Veronica pouts.

"And mommy of course" Archie chuckles. "Mommy is my other favorite girl" He leans closer to Veronica and softly kisses her lips. With a giggle she pulls away. "Okay fine, asks Britta, I'd love to have her here but don't try to convince her. Let the poor girl decide for herself. She's been through so much"

"Deal, Hope and I will ask her tomorrow"

You and Hope?" Veronica smirks.

"Duh! Hope and I are like a little squad. We'll ask her together. This way Britta can meet her potential new roomie and you can have some time to yourself"

"Sounds great" Veronica giggles "mommy could use a long hot bath"

"Then do that tomorrow baby" Archie smirks. He places his finger underneath her chin and lifts it a little so he can kiss her. She loves when he does that. It gives her butterflies every time.