What I've been looking for (2)

It's 6 in the morning when Rowan crawls into her dad's bed. Veronica lies cuddled into his side, with her head on his chest. Archie's arm is around her.
Veronica moved in with Archie and Rowan after just 3 months of dating. It's early but just felt right. Rowan loves Veronica. She's already really close to her. She loves playing with her long raven hair or cuddling with her when Archie has to work late. Rowan finally has a woman in the house she can team up with against Archie and she loves doing that. She often chooses Veronica's side just to tease Archie.

Rowan crawls next to her dad and places her hands on his chest. "Daddy?" she whispers.

"Daddy!"

Archie's eyes slowly flutter open. He stares at Rowan tiredly but with a little smile on his face. "Morning princess"

"I'm bored daddy"

"You can play some games on my phone" he says and points to the nightstand where his phone lies.

"Yes!" Rowan squeals.

"Shh sweetie. Ronnie is still asleep"

Rowan's eyes widen. She covers her mouth with her hands and looks at the raven hair woman next to her dad.

Veronica smiles. She shifts and opens her eyes slowly. "Ronnie is awake" she giggles.

Rowan smiles. She crawls over her dad and lies down between him and Veronica. She wraps her arms around Veronica's and nuzzles her head into the crook of her neck. "Ronnie!" she smiles.

"Morning sweetheart" she giggles and kisses the girl's head.

"I love you Ronnie" Rowan mumbles. Veronica smiles widely. She wraps her arms tighter around the little girl and places multiple kisses on her head. "I love you too baby"

"What about daddy?" Archie pouts.

Rowan turns her head to look at him for a second before she lies her head down on Veronica's chest.

"I love you too daddy"

Archie smirks. He lifts Rowan into his arms and places kisses all over her face. The little girl squeals. She tries to free herself but fails. "Ronnie! Save me!" she giggles.

Veronica giggles too. She cups Archie's cheeks and kisses his lips lovingly. Archie smiles. He lets go of Rowan and places his hands on Veronica's waist.

"Thanks" Rowan says. She sits up in Archie's lap and fixes her hair. When she hears kissing noises she raises an eyebrow and looks up to her dad. He's still kissing Veronica. His cheeks are red and he smiles widely.

"Ewww" Rowan squeals. She covers her eyes and leans into her dad's chest.

Archie places one last kiss on Veronica's lips before he pulls away. "It's not ewww" he chuckles.

"Yes it is"

"It's not"

"Are you seriously arguing with a four year old?" Veronica giggles.

"I'm four and a half, Ronnie!"

"Oh of course, sorry"