Girls locker room

"Cheryl this is the boys locker room" Reggie groans as Cheryl storms into the room "you're too hot to be a guy"

"Eww shut up" Cheryl says while she rolls her eyes. "It's an emergency. I need Andrews. Come on, carrot top" she says as she grabs Archie by the shirt he's wearing and pulls him out of the locker room.

"What's going on?" he asks confused.

"Your girlfriend locked herself in a bathroom stall and won't talk to anyone. She's crying"

"What? Why is she crying?"

Cheryl groans "I know you're not the sharpest but I literally just said she won't talk to anyone. That's why I'm getting you" she says as she and Archie walk into the girls locker room.

Archie closes his eyes and covers them with his hand. "My eyes are closed. My eyes are closed. My eyes are closed"

"Chill Archie. It's just Betty, Toni and I. Well and your girlfriend in the bathroom"

"So I can open my eyes?"

"Yes! Toni and Betty say at the same time.

Slowly he removes his hand from his face, then opens his eyes. The three girls stare at him but don't say anything. Archie can here the heartbreaking sobs of his girlfriend.

"How long has she been in there?" he asks

"About 20 minutes" Betty says as she sits down on the bench in the middle of the room. Toni and Cheryl sit down next to her. Again they just stare at Archie. Cheryl raises her eyebrows.

"I'll go talk to her then" Archie says before he turns around and walks into the restroom.

"I already said I don't want to talk" Veronica cries.

"Not even to me?" Archie response with a calm voice.

"Archiekins?" she sniffs "what are you doing here?"

"Your girl friends dragged me here"

"Well... I still don't want to talk" Veronica mumbles. She sits on the ground and leans against the stall. She's uncomfortable but she's too upset too move. The garbage is overflowing from toilet paper Veronica used as tissues.

"That's okay love but can you at least unlock the door so I can hug you? You sound like you need someone to wipe your tears and kiss your pain away"

It takes her a few seconds until she's ready to get up. She slowly unlocks the door. She stares at Archie and he stares back. Her eyes are red and swollen. Her mascara is running down her cheeks just like her tears.

"Oh Ronnie" Archie sighs. Veronica falls into his arms and keeps crying.

"It's okay love. I'm here. You'll be okay" He holds her close in his arms as he slowly sits down with her. She's on his lap. His shirt is now as wet as hers is from all the tears.

"What's going on?" Archie asks

"I don't want to talk about it"

"don't you trust me enough?"

"That's not it Archie". She sniffs. "I don't know if I'm ready to talk about it with anyone. I'm not even sure if I can say it out loud without starting to cry again"

"Try Ronnie, please. How am I supposed to help you if you won't talk to me"

"I don't know" Veronica whispers

"Please" Archie says again and squeezes Veronica closer. "It hurts me so much to see you upset. I'm your boyfriend. It's my job to keep you happy but I can only make you happy again if you talk to me"