Typically I'm a man that bases his corporation on reason and logics, but knowing my love has been assaulted in any way just breaks all my barriers generating me to become such a violent monster that titan's look pathetic.

My veins boiled with temper and bubbled with anger causing me to react so brutally and violently I broke a man's jawbone.....just because he laid his crusty fingers on my love. He harmed and injured the only person that I would die for without any hesitations......

Rubbing her body was one thing that I could maybe eventually learn to live with, but knowing he was inside of her......it was just unforgivable.

Never have I felt so much rage towards another human in my life, even the dwarf's trifling vulgar tongue of his had made it as though butterflies were being fluttered.

Paul's action on the other hand was an endgame and justice needed to be served......for Aurora, but mainly for my vengeance.

Physical punishment can be most pleasing to my senses and desires, but sincerely to gain my satisfaction of justice is to make someone suffer psychologically.

I want him to feel forgotten, banished, undesirable and most of all emptiness. He's going to be as unwanted and repulsive as the gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe...but he's going to act as puny and vulnerable as the sticky gum. Latching onto whomever he can find even by his last strands he'll try....but like all the endings to gum stories, in the trash where he belongs.

I'm going to make Paul suffer as though the only resort to escaping his misery is through death.....

And might you ask how I'll make this possible.....

Power.

Paul is a Squad Leader as am I, but he doesn't have Shadis on his side as tightly as I do.

Already I am predicting Shadis will want a meeting to discuss what happened given Paul isn't an ordinary soldier and this issue is critical. I'll then lay out all the evidence against him exemplifying no mercy...

My position to the Survey Corps is exalted, thus giving me the authority and claims that my word is stronger than Paul's....

Only using my mere tongue and credibility, I can convince my opponent into casting away Paul, stripping him from his title along with any nobility he had in this branch, to leave him with nothing, making him feel forgotten and lost, leaving him to result into the streets where he belonged.

Just by a simple verification on my behalf I can ruin him and crush him like the filthy cockroach he is.......

As my mind raced how I would seize justice for Aurora, I couldn't deny the warmest sensation to ever feel my veins....and that was her fluffy pink lips.

I was hunched down as though I was relying on an old wooden cane, as Aurora stood on her tiptoes extending her height as our mouths were squished together like tentacles on a squid, causing all those heated vengeful emotions to disappear like the night's breeze.....I was overpowered with calmness and gentleness.

Feeling her tender lips gently rub against mine brought sudden ease to my mind, but part of me couldn't deny I was still suffering from all these horrid actions, nearly losing the love of my life one second and the next about to become a piece of meat towards a vicious predator...

Aurora still had her lips locked onto mine like lipstick, but I slowly started to feel more kisses being expressed through her sudden lip movements of climbing and rubbing.......but I was utterly exhausted to even think about pleasure, and my mind wouldn't be at peace until she was in my arms.

I'm sorry my darling....I'm just so tired.

Filled with weariness along with wanting to secure Aurora like a little puppy, I slowly lift myself back up gently breaking our lips apart causing the both of us to roll our eyelids open to expose our beauty....