It was completely pitched black around me due to the lack of sunlight, not even able to recognize any object or structure around me, but the only thing I could infer was a solid outline of a strongly built man having his body on top of mine with his knees rested at my hips and his hands fondling me.

Since my body was fully awake some other feelings started to announce themselves such as soreness and stiffness being spazzed in my right forearm, but thankfully those pleasurable feelings were stronger.

I thought Erwin wanted to wait till I at least can recover and stand back on my feet.....

Once more my breast was being squeezed roughly and strongly through his big massive hands, striking my senses the hardest causing me to moan from the sudden force placed upon my body.

"Oohh..MMMmhhmm...." I panted lowly from the movement, though I was trying to wrap my head around this situation without asking him because I didn't want to ruin the moment for the love of my life.

I understand if Erwin couldn't wait, I'll give him all my loving.... he deserves it after being so courageous and noble

"Erwin....." I once more moaned with a more pleasant smile, barely even recognizing the stiffness in my arm, knowing he was with me tonight.

"Shhhushhhh...." he whispered with a husky voice, now diving his face closer to my neck and chest placing his lips once more against my skin as he started to kiss and fondle me at the same time.

"Just keep telling me how good it sounds, baby..." he whispered still his hands squeezing me tightly, and his mouth drenching my skin with his love that was passed with saliva.

Being so overwhelmed from his touch resulting into instant pleasure, and a hint of pain scorching in my forearm it was rather difficult to think straight since he's managed to capture me at my weakest point.....

As his mouth kept loving on my neck with repeated heated kisses, I felt another sense scrape my skin.....the side of his head.....and I felt nothing but pure skin.

The more pleasurable actions placed on my body caused a heavy blush to spread across my cheeks from his movement, but strangely enough, the rubbing started to become less and less gratifying as the more I thought about feeling his head without any hair, silkiness...

Hmm...why does his head feel like skin? And Erwin never calls me baby...

Oh...no....

I immediately put the two pieces of evidence together, recognizing the lack of hair on his head along with the sudden term of endearment of "baby" making me realize it wasn't my love....

It is not Erwin!!

My heart had stopped from the amount of shock, feeling as though my stomach had dropped to the bottom of my body from the amount of fear overwhelming my senses.

"Paul!" I breathed nearly my lungs losing all its oxygen horrified from the realization causing fear to prick my veins like a needle making all the pain and the pleasure to die like a rose in the winter.....

The large figure over my body had tightened his grip around my breast as hard as he could squeezing every possible area of my tissue within his fingers digging so deeply into my flesh it caused me to whimper from his strength.

"Paul." I once more cried, trying not to allow my feelings to bewilder my brain. "Is that you?" I asked with a worried look my lower lip trembling with fear and my eyes filled with horror.

After a few more squeezes he releases his grip against my flesh, as he slithered one hand down my stomach grazing my skin fastly as his hand reached my hips, his destination was heaven.