*

After our eventful morning of worrying about London's distress, Harry and I decided to do our new favourite thing. Go for a family beach walk. Harry is pushing the pram with one hand and holding mine with the other. 

"All we need is a dog and we are complete." Harry says while laughing.

I turn to look at him and shake my head in disapproval. "I love dogs, but we are barely coping with a newborn baby. A puppy is just like having another child. One day we will, but not right now."

"A miniature poodle or a husky."

I raise my eyebrow, curious as to what he means by that. "What?"

"I would like a miniature poodle or a husky. If we are living in London then a husky it is. But Australia would be too hot because they're snow dogs and I would feel bad. So I think a poodle would be good. They're super smart dogs and good with kids. One of my mates has one and his kids adore him."

"Living in London, hey?"

Harry smiles smugly. "Is that off the cards for you?"

"It's not off the cards." I always said that I couldn't imagine living anywhere except Australia because this has always been my home. But the older and wiser I get, the more I realise that home isn't a place. Home is the people.

Harry steers the pram to the left and I follow him over to the log wall. While we stop to the side, I take a look out at the water. It is a little cloudy today and we had some rain this morning so there is a rainbow spread across the ocean. 

"The rainbow is gorgeous." I say to Harry.

"Look over there." He points to the sky. "There's a double rainbow. The second one is super faint, but it's there."

I tilt my head to the side and try to see what he is referring to. "Wait you're right. I see it." I lift up the shade to the pram and unclip London from her safety restraints. "Look at the beautiful ocean. You are very lucky to be able to live this close to the beach."

"Very lucky indeed. I grew up looking out the window at my Mum's gardens. I appreciated it, I thought it was wonderful. But it doesn't compare to this."

"Yeah, thanks to you for buying it for us."

Harry places his arm around me and uses his other hand to caress London's back. We stand here and look out at the ocean, watching as the waves come and go from the shore. I feel Harry's eyes on me so I look up at him and my suspicion was correct. He looks like he is deep in thought.

I smile up at him. "How long have you been staring at me for?"

"I am so in love with you." 

I step up on my toes to give his lips a quick peck. "I love you, Styles."

"Marry me."

I blink a couple of times, unsure if I heard him correctly. I open my mouth, about to ask him what he just said, but he repeats himself before I get the chance to ask. 

"Hailey Hayes, marry me."

I cannot wipe the smile off of my face. I am at a complete loss of words. This was completely unexpected. 

"I know I said that I will make you my wife one day and we agreed that it didn't have to be anytime soon. But I don't want to wait. I want to officially make you mine forever."

"Well, you are stuck with me forever whether you like it or not." I say while looking down at London. Then I look back at Harry. "But there is nothing more in this world that I want than to be your wife Harry Edward Styles."

His lips curve into a smirk. "So that's a yes?"

I turn around so that I am facing him and I secure my arms tighter around London before leaning in to kiss him. "Yes in every language."

A/N: That brings us to the end of Fighting Fate. Thank you to every single one of you for every second you spent reading this book. It has been a long journey and I am sad that it has come to an end. But I am so grateful for all of the love and support that you have given this book. I hope that you enjoyed reading it, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. For those of you who read the first book of the series, and for those of you who have just read this one - THANK YOU! 

Harry and Hailey have been on one crazy adventure and now their new lives are only just beginning. I have had questions as to whether there will be another book. There will be a third and final book for this series. I'm not sure if it will be as many chapters as the first two, but it'll provide everyone with the next journey in Harry and Hailey's lives. So stay tuned because I will be making an announcement about that in these next coming weeks. 

Do you guys want a third book or should I end it here? Let me know what you think! x