aphrodi x oc, animal cafe

Start from the beginning

Aphrodi and Akari lined up to get their order. From behind the counter, Misaki Rinko managed everything as she served customer after customer, with a few other cash registrars beside her to help. A few dog and cat owners were lined up to order, and when the final person was served, Aphrodi and Akari stood at the front, giving Rinko a smile.

She gasped. "You brought her!" She exclaimed. Akari only turned her head away as she felt her face heat up from the girl's attention. Aphrodi chuckled and wrapped his arm around her, his hand going to her arm so he could hold it as he leaned on the counter. "I was thinking, Skinny Vanilla latte?" He said, and Rinko swiftly punched it into the machine in front of her. As if her face couldn't get any redder, Akari blushed like a tomato at Aphrodi's touch. "Our cute furballs will deliver it to you in five minutes. For now, here," she pulled out a ticket that the machine printed out. "Enjoy some playtime with our lovable kitties and puppies until your order is ready. The cat pens are over there." Gesturing with her hand towards a separate room on her right, Rinko smiled at them. Charming and professional as always.

Aphrodi gave her a smile and gratefully received the ticket. He looked over at his girlfriend, only to notice that she's gone missing. "Wasn't I just holding a 5'1" girl by the arm earlier when I was ordering?" Aphrodi asked, looking around the store in hopes of finding his missing girl. Rinko leaned over the counter, one hand on her hip. "Oh, would you look at that. She always thinks she's all, high and mighty, but then she gets dragged back down to earth by those cute kitties." She laughs. Aprodi raises a brow. He looks over at the cat pen, where he found his girlfriend, already inside and playing with the cats, looking very content and satisfied.

Aphrodi shook his head, a fond smile on his lips. "Thanks again for inviting us over here Rin." Aphrodi said. "Tell her the cat toys are on the shelf!" Aphrodi waved at the girl before he entered the cat pen.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Akari and Aphrodi walked home together, side-by-side. It was already nighttime by the time they left the Cafe, and now they were both walking underneath the well-lit streetlamps as they headed back to their shared apartment. In Akari's hands, she carried a small pure bred cat. The cat purred softly as Akari scratched underneath the cat's chin.

Rinko let her take home the cat, since she claimed the cat didn't like other customers and even Rinko, and the cat frequently scratched them. The cat seemed to like Akari though, so Rinko insisted that she take her home. Aphrodi smiled while he watched his girlfriend. She just seemed so relaxed.

"Did you ever ask Rinko what the cat's name is?" Aphrodi asked, taking a bite off of the donut he bought before they left the shop. "She told me her name was Ikari." Akari replied, making Aphrodi chuckle. "Angry, huh?" He asked. Akari blushed. The cat reached out a paw to her, placing it on her chin. She looked down at the cat.

The cat only moved around a little, as if asking for more attention. Akari complied, rubbing the cat's ear. She sighed in content once she heard the cat beginning to purr. Smiling, Aphrodi reached out to the cat, nearing a finger to the cat's nose. Ikari grabbed his finger with  both her paws and began to playfully knaw on his finger. Aphrodi chuckled. "She's so cute. I can understand why Rinko kept her around despite her problematic issues."

Akari smiled softly as the cat released Aphrodi's finger. She carried the cat with one arm as the cat climbed her shoulder, resting only her chin on her new owner's shoulder. With her other hand, Akari shyly reached her hand out to grab Aphrodi's. "Hm? Akari?" Aphrodi asked, looking over at his girlfriend. Akari looked away, hiding her reddening face on the cat's fur.

Aphrodi chuckled softly as he gripped her hand tighter. Even though her face was hidden from his view, he could still see her red tipped ears, which made his heart swoon. "Akari." He called, but his girlfriend was far too embarrassed to show her face to him. He only smiled as he lifted Akari's hand to his lips, pressing a soft and sweet kiss on the back of her hand. "I love you~" He sung. He looked forward, knowing that his girlfriend was already embarrassed enough, so she wouldn't reply to him.

Well, he was sorely mistaken. Akari looked at him from the corner of her eye. "I-I love you too."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

          yeah, this took a while
          i was too focused on my tgcf and
          mdzs. books, idk why, but i kept. 
          updating everyday in those books and it
          grew real quick in just a month 0.0

          chille, hope you enjoyed this bestie, and
          i'm sorry if it looked rushed or wasn't
          exactly what you were asking for.

          i'm not that into inazuma eleven
          anymore, and i'm focusing more on my
          other books. but these little one shots.
          help me improve more of my writing
          skills, not to mention, it's pretty fun
          writing these little one shots so i
          continue doing them.

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
09 / 05 / 21