Especially not to me.

"But it's very warm, isn't it? I was surprised when I entered the storage room."

"I see."

"But, it's light."

"It looks like it."

However, I didn't feel light when I received it.

"Because we only sleep."

"Aish!"

"I'll just go out."

At the sight of my frustrating scream as if I want to pull my hair out, Pope suddenly bows her head to bid me goodbye before she leaves the room with my shoes and clothes in hands.

I'm alone.

Soon, there will be two people.

"Aren't you tired of just sleeping?"

No, I'm not tired of it.

"I'm tired of it."

We do not have that kind of relationship in the first place, right?

I still vividly remember that he said he only needed a young baroness from a poor family to serve as a duchess, and nothing else that a married couple should do.

Let's think about this.

"Haiz-"

We haven't decided when to end-

I wonder if it will happen after dinner tonight.

I had a vague idea that my role would end like this, but I don't know what to do with the characters in the novel.

You're feeling excited, aren't you?

What is this?!

I jump up from my seat, flapping my hands in the air, as if I'm trying to chase out a lewd demon that has come to mind.

"I need to wash up."

But if I think about it, it's strange that I'm going to wash-

Isn't it more strange if I haven't washed up?

I can't decide.

"Then, let's wash up and think about it."

A clear mind comes after a clean body.

Alright.

"Pope, prepare a bath for me."

I look outside my window toward Charles' office, and then closes the curtains before heading to the bathroom.

.

.

"Congratulations."

"What?"

"I heard you got Hortman for a bargain."

"Not me, but Abella."

He then walks past Edgar.

"Hortman's face turned to shit."

Edgar, who has been chasing after him, follows him into the office and closes the door. Even though he rarely leaves the office in good health, he doesn't leave until he gets his questions answered.

"What did you do?"

"Abella did it."

"So, how did Abella-nim... But Your Excellency, when did you start calling Abella-nim, Abella?"