Once dinner was severed, the tension with raven's head had almost faded like my winter's wardrobe selection.
His tongue was exploring the fluffy bites of rice drenched in chicken broth topping it with a chickens leg that was also surrounded by steaming vegetables..... funny enough the violence seemed to have settled but their bodies avoided one another refusing to be in contact.

Levi sat on one end of the table, as Erwin purposely sat on the other leaving me to be in the middle of their dilemma....

Gazing upon all these hungry mouths eating the meal I was capable to provide, I felt satisfied with myself releasing smiles of joy...knowing this meal was feeding my fiancee's bottomless belly and the teenagers.

Not only was I capable to bring some peace within this trio....my doubts on Levi, but since the kitchen was the largest area of HQ's the scent of the chicken had flown through the building like migrating geese, causing the majority if not all the soldiers to crowd around us circling us like wolves.

Those hungry faces were swarming us like hawks and I couldn't deny the faces gawking down at us exhibited gloom and sorrow, since they couldn't be apart of this tasty meal.

Even though I was unfamiliar with the majority of my comrades, gazing at their mourning faces of omitting...it stabbed on my heartstrings causing sorrow and guilt to rise because staring at all those gigantic men filled with tremendous muscles and height's like tree's......all I saw were gentle teddy bears just wanting some honey to be happy.

Erwin thought otherwise on feeding these rodents because he knew exactly how these men portrayed and talked dirty about me....so his immediate reaction was to scare them away like chickens, but that all seemed to change once I stepped in.

"Erwin, please let's just give what we have to them?" I asked sweetly, with eyes as gentle as a doe along with my lips parted opening giving me a more alluring look "They look so hungry, my love."

The moment Erwin heard my gentleness through a beg and addressing him by his loving title, all of his brutality seemed to weaken as though he was overcome from my loving.

Part of me did question at times, how I was capable to change Erwin's perspective and have his feelings change so easily without any fights?

Was it because nearly these past twenty-four hours have been nothing but pleasure or was Erwin truly influenced and subjugated by my caring side, impacting him as well?

One thing's for certain that Erwin and I both surrender to each other is when the other one ask for something with a humble look adding a rich please to it.

"Alright....."

With Erwin's approval, I happily give all those men and some women the remaining chicken and dumplings, before it was gone in a flash.

I knew for a fact that Erwin did admire my selflessness and generosity towards others.....since it somehow manages to overcome him as well, and since I've know Erwin almost my whole life there is no question that Erwin influences my courage and bravery when in times I have doubt.

Knowing how compatible we are with one another only gives me another reason to smile.......and the will to live.

Before ending the night completely, I had pulled Erwin to the side and asked him if Isabel could join our Squad......his immediate response was no, because we already have five members, and since Erwin is my Squad Leader I can't argue with him when it comes to his judgment because he's entitled and posses all the authority in our circle.......

Though I was a little heartbroken knowing she couldn't be in our squad......I did understand where Erwin was coming from.

The truth is I'm the weakest in our Squad, and Isabel isn't the most skillful either, putting her in our team would weaken us and our performance wouldn't be as powerful......