《Rose》Unknown World

Reviewer- therosepoetk

Unknown World by Blue rainmoonchild

The title is appropriate for a fanfiction, and I can see why you made this the case. I'm not much of a K-pop fan myself, so this review may be a bit lacklustre in the areas which support your writing topic.

However, I really like the use of the cover, the aesthetic balance is nice and just by looking at it, I am ready to start reading.

However, your blurb could use some work. I know that you have left it as one sentence intentionally, but perhaps, you can add more details so the readers know more about what your story entails. But based on the general topic and visual appeal, it's very pretty.

The first chapter of the story is super nicely fleshed out - I love how you chose to start off with a fight between the characters, as we are able to angle the camera on all of them and learn more about them through the arguments that they present. This is wonderful character depth, and I am really impressed with the way that you chose to incorporate that. Excellent work.

I feel like the plot is slightly more complicated than I bargained for - this is likely just my unfair bias, but I'm sure that people who are more invested within the k-pop industry would follow along easier.

The emotional appeal is great, I really like how you present all your characters in a way that the reader is forced to sympathize with them and their plights.

In terms of comprehension, your grammar is flawless. I'm not sure how the names work in your fanfiction, but for the record, just check them over before publishing (autocorrect is sometimes very annoying).

I adore the dialogue, the flow, the characters and how they are living their story to the fullest.

Amazing work, and the only feedback that I'd like to offer to conclude is to balance out the time skips. I personally believe that if you narrate your tale in the present, then go two years back, then time skip again, it can get a little confusing at times.

So limit the time skips a bit, try to ebb in that essential flow that you need, and on a final note; for someone who doesn't remain invested in k-pop, this story was a great read. Keep up the marvelous work, Blue!