《Kailyn 》Look at me, Rain

"Look at me, Rain" by ItsmeAxelle_
Reviewer: Kailucy

Title:

Its a nice title. It goes nicely with the genre and just has a great overall affect.

Cover:

Really cute. I love the simplicity of the cover. The font is amazing, and the subtitle is perfect. I really love the detail of the rain droplets.

Overall:

These poems were exquisitely written. Every single word was for reason and I fell in love over and over again with the stanzas. They each had so much imagery. These are the kind of poems I would read as it rains. They each have a different feel and all of them were perfect.  It's impossible to choose a favorite cause they were all so beautiful. Some in a melancholic way.

Thoughts on a few individual poems :

I'd like to call you mine

Amazing start. It was beautifully written, with a classic touch. No words just beautiful.

Flair

This one gave me shivers. The words were simple but so deep. E

very word added to the meaning and goodness was it just a great poem.

Glassed hearts

Astounding. It captures the feeling of longing and loneliness. Which is something I feel lots of poems try to do but this is one of the best I've read. It was just beautiful.

The girl in the corner

I love this style of poetry, and you wrote it wonderfully. Just amazing. This is probably one of my favorites

although its tough to choose and absolute favorite.

Dear best friend who is in love

I love these kinds of poems too. And yours was perfect. It was so sweet and heartwarming to read.