《Via》Gold Digger's Confessions

Reviewer: xFall3nang3lx

Gold Digger's Confessions by valienteluchadora

I've never actually read a book about this kind of topic before so thank you valienteluchadora for asking me to review your book, also sorry for the long wait.

Cover:
I like that the cover of you book is a reference to your title and the girl in the picture resembles Cara to me. Usually money raining from the sky would be a good dream as it would be a jackpot thing, however for Anastazia, Noir and Cara the desire to have a lot of money would lead them to do almost anything to get it, literally.

Description:
I like that you used a excerpt from your book, and you chose it very well, every sentence the tension just kept getting higher and higher making the blurb get more and more intense, the last paragraph made me really intrigued in finding out what happens, will the three girls betray each other? Or will they stick together through thick and through thin instead?

Storyline:
I absolutely love your banners at the beginning of every new chapter, anyways the storyline is about three girls named Anastazia, Noir and Cara, not only are they keeping secrets they are also gold diggers, but their lives are endangered, they're all being threatened  by some unknown person after making a wrong choice. This is a interesting storyline so far, I love how you gave every girl there own backstory and differentiated them from each other and made them their own person. Something I do want to know is why the neighbour's name is never mentioned at all.

Characters:
I think despite the fact that they have lots of money that they could by whatever they want, the things they want can't be bought with money, such as love. Anastazia has clearly been through some tough stuff that has something to do with a diamond ring. Noir's had it tough, her husband Rhyne was killed next to the family home, and she is still haunted by the plans that they could've accomplished, such as having children and growing old with each other, I hate thinking about the "what ifs". Cara dreams of meeting a "prince" who would be able to provide her with a big marble house, everyday travel, money and love unbeknownst to her she'll be able to achieve all of that but with a price. Despite the fact that each one of these girls now have a lavish lifestyle, they still aren't completely happy.

Grammar/Spelling:
There was just one grammatical mistake and it was in the line "She did not know how he managed it, but even after her death, her favourite flowers arrive on this day every year." Instead of it saying "her death" it should've been "his death", but this was just a little mistake, other than that there wasn't any other mistakes, you've conveyed the emotions in your writing very well. Well done!!

Engagement of the reader:
Reading this story I felt a range of emotions: uneasiness, sympathy, understanding and etc, you've transitioned the change in mood very well, it just made the story just the more interesting.