《Star》Angel Full of Flowers

Angel Full of Flowers by writingjuniper

Reviewer: DamagedButPure

Firstly I'd like to say that the concept and the plot of the story are sooooo unique!!! Angel is an absolute sweetheart and I'm in love with him! Camellia is precious!

Title: 5/5
The title is unique. It's not cliche. It's different with some deeper meaning and I love that.

Blurb: 5/5
The blurb is perfect...it attracts the audience by giving away just enough of the story.

Introduction: 4/5
I think the story escalated a bit too quickly in the start....? It's just what I feel but I felt like you could have given more details about LunaCrest Academy. Not just how it looks but it's reputation as well? Anything Camellia had heard about the academy.

Characters: 10/10
I'm absolutely in love with all the characters (maybe not Magnolia )

You've written Angel beautifully. It's like he's untouchable, it's like he's BEYOND everything. If you know what I mean. But at the same time when his emotions come out it makes him human. When he gets angry at Cam or laughs at her.

I also love the representation in your book. With the Russian and Iris being Indian. Oooh and the Japanese actress who I loathe slight_smile

Essence of the story: 7/10
You have work to do here! Although the story is interesting it fails to make the readers feel it. When a reader is reading something funny, it should make them smile. Something sad, should ruin their mood for the rest of the day

Writing Style: 5/5
Love....absolutely beautiful!!!! You're writing is unique and wonderful!

Grammar/Punctuation: 5/5
I went through the chapters for a second time too but I couldn't find any grammar mistakes or punctuation errors. Good job!!

Flow of the story: 5/5
Nothing is rushed or dragged out and it's perfect. Maintain the pace and DONT tire out or bore the audience with extremes.

Plot: 8/10
I haven't fully understood the plot yet. But from what I have understood, it's unique and different. Not the usual. With twists and turns right from the start it was absolutely marvellous!

Graphics: 5/5
Ahhhhh the graphics are awesome. The cover page is attractive and pretty. Also the art, depicting the characters is soooo beautiful!

Details and Description: 7/10
While you have managed to master the describing the physical environment. I feel like you need to also focus on the emotional description. Because that is something that will truly make the readers feel invested.

Total Points: 66/80

Overall it was a good read. If you’ve got any questions or want tips PM me on my account @Star || damagedbutpure and I’ll be happy to help.

Lots of love,
Star