《Blue》Webs of Arachna

Webs of Arachna – A Lands of Ranuulo Story by Sanch250
Thanks for asking me to review your book @Sanch250 ! I really enjoyed reading it!
Title :
There’s a little mistake here. It says “Webs of Arachna – A Lands of Ranuulo”. It should be corrected as “Webs of Arachna – A Land of Ranuulo”. Except for that, the title is actually nice!
Cover :
The cover helps to imagine some of the scenes of the in story! Although, it would be nice if you could add the title and the author’s name on the cover!
Description :
The description is perfect! You’ve written it well, without revealing too much of the story!
Plots :
The plots are very descriptive, and they’re perfect! You’ve described everything in detail, making the scenes so realistic! And Jirro is really impatient, isn’t he? He almost got in trouble!
Characters :
I really like how you’ve described the main characters ; the three strong, 16 year old boys : Jirro, his cousin Aero, and Valr. And it’s actually impossible for me to say who my favourite character is, out of them!
Grammar, punctuation and spelling :
There are only a few grammar and spelling errors. You should proof read your work, but other than that your work is perfect!
Engagement :
This story is awesome! I enjoyed reading it! And I can say that you’ve put a lot of effort for this story! Keep up the good work!