《Via》Filofobisk

Filofobisk by idgafology

Reviewer: xFall3nang3lx

Once again idgafology, here we are back again, for a 3rd time, not that I’m complaining I’m always happy to read your books, I always love how realistic they are.

Cover:
I can honestly say that is such a beautiful cover, I feel like the wings have a hidden meaning and that is that the wings kind of look like they’re shielding her, almost protecting her from the world.  I have one question though and is that are the wings attached on her head? Sorry I know it’s a dumb question but I just had to ask. But other than my dumb question this is still a amazing cover.

Description:
I noticed this little detail that in the beginning of your description that Elka is described as being quirky, sassy, wild and a badass but yet at the end of the description she ends up breaking down into shattered pieces and has become bitter after a sudden realisation of a flaw that she had, in just this description alone we see the breakdown of a character and it makes the reader intrigued in seeing her build herself back up again.

Storyline:
A repeating pattern of your books that I’ve noticed is that you’re exposing the problems of society, which I admire you for as usually loads of people are discouraged to due to the backlash, also I like how your portrayed the friendship of the girls as not being perfect and that there is tension among them which I think helps make the reader more interested in your book as it makes it relatable to everyday life situations, this was such a touching tale of a girl who is battling with philophobia and then in comes Danish to help Elka overcome this fear of love ( To be honest I wish I could have a guy like Danish), I’ve never read a story like this before, this plot is so invigorating, it doesn’t move too fast or too slow. It’s perfect just simply perfect.

Characters:
Again, thank you for the character contents page, and for including pictures of what they look like, a unique feature of your characters that I’ve noticed is that they’re all different, not one is the same, and I always love the aesthetics tell your friend that I think they look amazing, I also really like the descriptions you give each one of them (especially the one for Ash). I appreciate the time and effort you put into giving each character their own little personal story, even the side ones, it makes the story just the more interesting to read. I know I say this a lot about your MCs but it’s true that I really do look up to them, I admire how no matter how hard or how many obstacles they are, they never give up and manage to overcome them.

Grammar/Spelling:
There really weren’t any mistakes at all, none, nada, zero. You’ve done well on this part of the review. I will say this though but you really do have a way with words, you manage to convey so much emotion into your writing, and that’s really hard to do, and yet somehow for you, it’s easy, you really are gifted in writing stories. (P.S. I love how straightforward you are).

Engagement of the reader:
I think you already know what I’m gonna say here, that I always get lost in your amazing books that I don’t even realise how much I’ve read, you honestly are such a talented writer/artist!!