《Via》Alamogordo Romance

Alamogordo Romance by ImagineWriter07

Reviewer: xFall3nang3lx

I just wanted to say that I’m very happy to be able to review ImagineWriter07 work once again, I always feel enjoy reading her work, so thanks for asking me to again!!

Cover:
The photo is so cute!! I love how something so simple could be beautiful. I always find it so sweet seeing couples do photo shoots together and looking so in love with each other and really happy. Honestly it makes me a little jealous because I wish I had someone to do this kind of stuff with, I’m not the only one who thinks this, right?

Description:
You used the wrong word but it has the same sound (this is called malapropism) instead of it being “two”, it should’ve been “to” instead. Other than that it’s a very detailed well explained description, from the description alone I can already tell that I’m gonna like this story, and I’m probably right.

Storyline:
I wanna start of with I respect you for sticking with your faith. Just saying at the beginning are you trying to make me cry or something, her prayer was so gut wrenching, and you also made me hungry when you talked about the muffin in chapter 2, also the plot twist of Sonya and Benjamin getting married, I’m gobsmacked. I love watching Aurelia fall slowly in love with Jacob, for me, love is when you love the person for all of them, their personality, their needs and just loving them for who they are, I think love is when you accept that person, this is just what I think. All in all I love this storyline so much!!

Characters:
I love the whole dynamic of the family, it’s clear that they all love each other so much. I love how the sibling relationship although on the rocks at the start, gradually starts improving over time, and that’s a big character development for both Benjamin and Aurelia.I completely understand Aurie’s fear of falling in love, yes there is that fear of losing that person, but that’s just what life is but yet you can always have those memories of them to remember them by, and they’re never truly gone, as long as you remember them, they live on in your memories.

Grammar/Spelling:
There aren’t that many mistakes, only little ones such as places where you don’t use capital letters I.e. “I do not understand him… at all”. The word at after the ellipsis should be capitalised it’s the same with “People talked amongst themselves all oblivious to me… the terrified girl walking on shaking, noodle legs”. Also in the line “my names Jacob”, instead of it being “names”, it should be “name’s” with a apostrophe. But, other than those minor mistakes it was perfectly written, good job!! I always love reviewing your work.

Engagement of the reader:
I was so into the story that I didn’t even realise that I already read all of the chapters, that when I got to the end of it I was so confused because I thought there was more, so I hope you update soon!!