《Lyra》My Blossoming Redemption

Reviewer: girlwithnoinnocence

First of all I would like to thank MiniMoxx for letting me review her book, I really enjoyed reading it.

✧ Title: The title is great and it fits perfectly with the story. It matched with the content of the story as well as the situation of the characters.

✧ Cover: The cover is just flat out perfect. It's clear without any haziness.

✧ Blurb: The blurb is great too and is well written. I love how well you composed the blurb, it made me wanna read more. You gave just the needed information and in the end, it left me like a lost puppy.

✧ Storyline:  So the story is about a girl named Aspen whose mother is a very devout believer of God Jesus. She doesn't really believe in God but she has to listen to what her parents say. Later we get to know that she is pregnant with Joel's child and after birth, they put their baby together for adoption as they were too young and were not stable enough to raise a child. Joel throughout the way supported Aspen and they truly loved each other.

✧ Characters: The characters are great here. You described them well. You gave a great description of Aspen's mother and she is a lot like my grandmother tbh. I also like how you gave a small description of the characters’ appearances.

✧ Grammar: I couldn't find any grammatical mistakes or spelling mistakes so that's good.

✧ Overall thoughts: I enjoyed the book a lot. I don't read really these types of books and actually, it's my first time reading this genre and I loved it. I can see why this book won so many awards, and it’s because you did a great job.