"My....My." I giggled beaming a smile full of happiness from his exposure. "This is a first. Erwin Smith, waking up last?' I teased passing a giggle from amusement.

Erwin released a deep chuckle from my reply, sound as hefty as hearing an axe slice open a piece of wood, dropping his hands back to his waist to reveal his long face.

"I know...." he breathed tilting his head towards me to cause our eyes to meet."It's unheard of."

Aweee he's happy.

I smile even brighter the moment I heard his deep laugh blow through my ear like a symphony, causing me to fall back down on the mattress positioning myself where I was leaning entirely on the right side of my body exposing my front side to him.

"How did you sleep, my love?" I asked refusing to flatten my smile because all I felt was bliss.

Erwin too mirrored my actions, leaning on his side to reveal his body while upholding his neck with his wrist while his elbow held him up.

"Wonderful." Erwin smiled blissfully exposing his large white teeth. slithering his free hand towards my face to feel his soft palm gently layer my cheek. "And you Aurora?" he asked using his thumb to stroke my skin up and down feeling his soothing touch graze me back and forth like a sponge.

Feeling his thumb stroke my skin repeatedly in the motion of a swing scrubbed more softness in my blood, too mirroring his smile to expose my teeth from bliss.

"Wonderful." I reply with a giggle purposely copying Erwin's exact word and phrases.

Erwin's long face melts as weakly as ice cream in the sunshine, facial muscles as soft as a marshmallow over a fire, blue eyes the color of a sapphire twinkled like a star from peace, I was becoming more mesmerize to stare at such charm.

He's so handsome.

"You hungry, Aurora?" Erwin asked as soothing as hearing a violin strung, feeling his hand glide down my throat as gently as feeling a paint brush tickle brush me until reaching my collarbone to feel more bliss stoke me like a feather.

"Always!" I giggle from joy, reaching my free hand towards his. "And you, my love?" I asked, gently intercepting his next move by inserting my hand with us causing of fingers to tie together like a ribbon.

Erwin's hand rested with mine for a moment to feel warmth radiate my flesh like a mitten, and what was even more relaxing was to hear his voice as deep as whiskey.

"Always." he replied with a calming smile as peaceful as the clear blue sky, bringing our grip closer to his mouth to feel a gentle kiss bestowed on the top of palm.

Even though today is a new day, I still want to give him the same amount of love and pleasure, even though it's not through my body.

And I just know how!

Feeling overjoyed from his answer I giggle in response, and once Erwin expressed his love through his lips I removed myself from his grip along with flinging the covers off of me to plant my feet on the ground to feel gravity weigh my ankles.

Instantly Erwin shot up as fast as rocket from my reaction, noticing his eyes immediately attached onto my curves like bee's to on honey eyeing me up and down like a menu at a restaurant and even I started to notice a slight blush started to color his skin since I was just only flesh and bone.

You know everything on me is yours, my love....

Watching how intensely my little teddy bear was ogling me up and down only formed a smile across my lips from bliss, and stirring some seasoning in my blood to flirt with the blonde.