Gazing upon the sleeping giant soundlessly asleep only warmed my veins from his charm, but feeling his sturdy grip against my breast stroked more satisfaction.

Instantly my mind takes me back to last night, remembering all those pleasurable feelings and movements dominating me, boosted my elevation even more like a balloon in the sky.

Everything did happen last night.....and it was so beautiful.

My eyes continued to gaze upon my little teddy bear, examining further along his upper body since my blanket covered his hips down. I locked my gaze at his shoulders blades, gawking with astonishment to see how large and define his back muscles were underneath that creamy white skin of his, only making him even more attractive from his thickness.

Oh, Erwin.....how can I ever repay you for everything you do for me.

Still, my eyes were captived by his beauty having happiness surge in my veins just from looking at him, causing me to smile from pleasure

Without you, I am nothing.

I raise my right hand levitating it towards his face, gently using the back of my palm to graze his tender cheek back and forth like sponge feeling his soft skin rub against mine.

I just hope I gave you everything you ever wanted my love.....

I hope I can give you enteral happiness through conception, and give you a child you desperately want.

As my mind retraces Erwin's response on the topic of babies, how supported Erwin was of having a large family my smile continued to burn brighter from happiness.

You made me so happy last night, knowing you'll give me as many children as I want, as much as six little ones......maybe more.

A few tears escape both of my eyes, overwhelmed by happiness and joy flooding my bloodstream, as wet liquid drizzle down each of my cheeks from bliss.

"I love you so much, Erwin..." I cried with a smile, as my palm continued to stroke his creamy skin, until I decide to run my hand across his jaw feeling his softness scrub me until I reached his locks.

Once my fingers reached his hair, I gently begin to brush out his soft locks through each of my fingers. Each of my fingers curled around his blonde strands like a ring to smoothly glide through his locks as effortlessly as a comb stroking me with more ease my smile kept glowing from bliss.

"You're going to be such a wonderful father....Erwin." I wept though feeling nothing but joy, enjoying how delicate and smooth his hair was colliding with each of my finger.

My hand continues to brush through his locks a few more and even more tears escape my eyes from happiness.....until I saw his body twitch like turning on electricity, causing me to pull back since my teddy bear was awakening.

Erwin had turned his head the other way meaning he was in the process of waking up only to lift my excitement like a kite in the air. Momentarily I felt his massive hand squeeze my left breast rather firmly using all his fingers to tighten my tissue causing me to close my eyelids from pleasure.......but that all quickly went away when I felt the departure of his hand remove itself from my skin.....

Erwin rolled onto his back exposing his beefy chest as thick and defined as rocks itself, as he used both hands to rub each eye separately trying to cope with the process of waking up.

Gazing upon his naked skin in the sunlight, my eyes refused to look anywhere but his flesh feeling as though I was glued to him. Two large pecks the size of a pumpkin perked along his skin, his collarbone was as wide as thick as a rock and the most breath taking image was to see his abdomen define with lumps of muscles in the motion of a wave only provoked more reason to flirt with the handsome blonde