Why he's that attentive to all this? Well, one can't really refuse a request from their surrogate little sister, can they? That's not to say he wouldn't love to refuse, just that the earful he'd get from his actual sister later on would be ten times worse than this.

Of course, someone had to make some objections first.

"Now hold up a second!", Issei shouted his lungs out. "Why is everyone casually skipping over the 'big brother' part? Leon! You bastard! Are you finally making your move?!", the boy felt his plans for the future were in danger.

The face the red headed boy made upon hearing this would be, quite literally, impossible to describe through words alone. So here's a visual representation:

Perhaps this was the raven haired girl's plan all along, she certainly didn't seem to mind her junior's outburst  at all

Perhaps this was the raven haired girl's plan all along, she certainly didn't seem to mind her junior's outburst at all.

"Are you happy with yourself, sis?", Leon uttered through gritted teeth towards the person responsible for all this mess.

She, on the other hand, continued to smile innocently, as she were an angel. I mean, she technically it, but a fallen one.

"Is something the matter, Onii-sama?", she returned in kind

This is only served to push Issei's buttons further.

"Leon! This means WAR!"

"Shut up already!", the horseman heard enough wailing for today, and his patience was at it's limit. "Do something about this host of yours, you glorified leather purse!", he dragged the dragon into this.

"What am I even supposed to do?", the lizard sounded even more fed up than Death. "It's not up to me."

"He's your host."

"Not my problem.", the dragon was having none of it.

"Fine then. I'll make it yours then."

That was the last line that came out of the horseman, but certain it was that he had something in store for the red dragon. Something that would be revealed soon enough.