"Aurora." I responded finding delight to wash my blood like soap, feeling peace completely ease my weary head like about rag.

Aurora momentarily had reached me, and her excitement couldn't spark any brighter since we were so close...

"Are you busy Erwin?" she asked with a voice as sweet as a strawberry placing her hands behind her back while exposing her white shiny teeth as stunning as a star.

I found myself more drawn to her optimism feeling at ease, just by staring down at such an adorable human.

"I was just going to get dinner." I reply with curling a across my lips. "Care to join me, my love?" I question holding out my right hand for her.

Aurora's entire face instantly elevated with excitement and thrill looking as though she was jumping on a trampoline from the energy beaming from her radiant smile.

Hmmm.....I know we both find pleasure in food, but she's rather too cheerful about getting dinner?

"I was thinking instead of dinner." Aurora drifted closer to me like a magnet feeling her soft hands wiggle her themselves into mine causing pleasant rubs to douse my skin. "Why not let me try what's on your menu." she replied passing a giggled sounding like a little pink oinking.

The moment she finished her sentence I instantly recognize what she meant, and furthermore knew exactly where this was going.

My first reaction to her offer was immediate excitement, but given less than twenty-four hours ago we were caught once.....and Shadis strictly forbid us to do any sort of games, or else I have no doubt he will separate us.

"Aurora." I breathed already having a list full of reasons why not noted in the back of head like a textbook book. "Are you forgetting what happened last night?" I stated, only feeling restriction and tamed chain me like a horse to it's fence well knowing the consequences would be worst than before.

Aurora giggled sweetly like a slice of cherry pie, feeling her palms gently tugged on both of my hands like a little puppy forcing my body to hunch down to her level so she could whisper. "No..." she begins illuminating with optimism. "But you see the thing is Mr.Smith, the point is not to get caught."

Listening to her act so playfully and her honest response, all those strict limitations of hardness slowly begun to crack like a dam..

She isn't wrong though......

"And I've managed to make my whole dorm available just for the two of us, for tonight." she finished, slowly pulling back to allow her beautiful round face to shine upon me like the sun.

I'm not much one for breaking the rules more so bending them to my will, because that's not in my agenda.....but it doesn't hurt to hear what Aurora's complete plan is.

"Enlighten me, my love." I breathed with a grin curling my lips like lipstick, staring directly into her pretty green eyes while secretly wanting her to convince me.

Aurora's charming face lights up happiness, as though fireworks have just gone off.

"There are four of us, including myself in my dorm." she began still with a low voice though she managed to be adorable as a otter. "I asked Gelgar to take Lynne out dancing and knowing how they are, they won't be back until dawn." she smiled radiantly.

Hearing her suddenly become so playful and naughty in one, I couldn't help but allow some of those blocked desires to brush up against my veins

"That's one." I breathed my eyes refusing to look anywhere else but her dazzling green ones.