"Yeah." I reply, slipping my jeans up to my waist, and finished it off by buttoning it to secure my waist."Erwin and I had a talk last night."

It didn't take long for me to slip on my uniform, now I just had to get my boots on and I was ready.

Lynne's smile broadens like a watermelon peel hearing my short response, knowing exactly what happened since this wasn't her first rodeo.

"Well, I just hope your not too incredibly tired because today is where we see those newbies use the gear, and Shadis's wants us to practice along with."

The moment I realize that we were given the chance to practice with the gear, my heart raced like a cheetah from joy, an instant shot of excitement pierced my veins like a needle.

"That sounds exciting!" I reply forming a smile across my lips from bliss, finished zipping up my boots."And it's been a while since Commander Shadis allowed us to do target practice."

Lynne could care less about today's activity, she wanted to hear more about last night but knowing the years of living with me, there weren't many days where I would spill my relationship with Erwin..... It was more Aurora sitting back, listening to Lynne rant and complain about Gelgar as though I was her therapist.

Without any further delays, I hastily grab Lynne by the arm, dragging her behind me like a stuffed animal all the way to the commons area sprinting with excitement flourishing in my veins like bubbles in a bath.

I'm so excited! It's been almost years since I did dummy practicing!

I just hope that I did improve some.....

As the two of us slowly come to a stop, we already start to see soldiers scurry their bodies out the door....but surprisingly Lynne and I weren't the last ones to arrive.

My eyes caught a tall handsome blonde fellow that you could see miles away because needless to say his height made Erwin's height look weak.

"Mike!" I shouted with a smile trying to catch his attention by jumping up causing Lynne to jump as well seeing I had forgotten to release her.

"Pspsps!" I shouted like calling a kitten, because in my eyes all these big strong men were just as loveable and adorable as one.

Lynne chuckled finding it awfully sweet hearing me call Mike as though he was a kitty, and my sudden energetic jumps lifted her spirits as well.

"Aurora!" she laughed tickled as she gently removed her hand from me so she would stop jumping. 

Mike instantly spotted my shout, and once his pale blue eyes fell on mine he released a pleasant smile as radiant as a lantern.

Awe...he's so handsome when he smiles.

Impacted from Mike's warm smile, I turn my attention towards Lynne filled with warmness.

"Yes?" I giggle happily, excited to be able to spend time with the one person who values and treasures animals just as much as I do.

Lynne's caramel eyes gazed into mine as though glue was stuck between us, pupils twinkled from fascination as a tiny smile of delight melts across her fluffy pink lips.

"Nothing Aurora." she replied, lifting her lips even higher to expose her white shines teeth like diamonds.

I response with a giggle feeling as lifted as a kite in the sky because every moment I got the chance of spending time with my friends is something that can always brighten my mood.

Mike had finally caught up with us, and we straight away started to follow the rest of the soldiers that were heading to the forest.

I walked in the middle as Mike was towards my right, and Lynne was on my left.