Tattoos

You were never one to show off your body. You didn't like wearing bikinis, most crop tops, and you sure as hell didn't like to wear dresses. You always wore a hoodie or a long sleeved shirt, no matter the weather outside or inside.

You came through the front doors of the compound and ran into Happy. He tripped over himself getting to you and then groaning once he realized it was just you.

"Good to see you too, Happy." You sighed, "Where's everyone?"

"No, I didn't almost break my legs, how are you doing today?" He rolls his eyes, "Everyone's down in the living room, I think Tony’s making an announcement. Probably about how great he is for the 200th time this week."

You nodded, "Thanks."

"Hold it!" He shouted, "What's with the sweater? It's 97 degrees outside, Y/n."

"Uhm, I uh....was in a cold store and forgot to take off my shirt. I'll go do that now, bye!" You ran off.

Happy sighed and shook his head, "Why do I have this job? Why?"

You speed walked into your room and slammed the door shut. Dropping your bag, you remove your shirt and put on a T-shirt looking in the mirror. It was just enough to cover your new tattoo from earlier. But, you realized you had a problem. Your entire arm was exposed and covered in tattoos. You sighed, and slipped on a thin fabric hoodie. You left your room and quickly went into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle.

"Whatcha doin'?"

You jumped from the voice and almost dropped your water. You cleared your throat and turned to the person, Bucky. He raises an eyebrow at your sudden sacredness and you wave him off.

"Nothing, nothing. Don't worry about it, bye!" You try and speed past him but he grabs your arm stopping you.

"Wait, what are you hiding?" He asks.

You scoffed, "Hiding? I'm not- I'm not hiding anything."

"You're also lying." He eyed you, "Your heart rate picked up, you're sweating, and you won't stop moving."

"One, I...just got done running. Two, I came from 97 degree weather. Three, I'm jumpy now, since you scared me."

He lifted his head a bit, his eyes still boring into your soul. He nodded his head and a smirk came across his face.

"I'll find out what you're hiding, doll, and when I do, I'll never let you live it down." He spoke, walking away.

"I'll never let you live it down." You mock.

"I heard that!"

          +*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

You sat down next to Nat, you two started whispering and talking before Tony cleared his throat and stood up.

"Game time!" He shouted.

"It's always game time with you." Sam sighed, "What's the game now? Pay Tony Monopoly?"

"Or how about Dartboard Tony's bank?" Clint rolled his eyes.

Steve chuckled, "Or is it you're favorite one? Hide and Seek Tony’s keys?"

Tony sighed heavily before a wicked grin took over, "Nope. Truth or Dare."

"Huh, a game that's not about Tony. Congratulations, his ego is getting smaller." Rhodey clapped.

"Me first." Tony called before sitting back down.

"There it is." Nat whispered to you, and you giggled.