2 years

Warning: Sad. Violence. Torture. Long!!! 2084 words.

2 years. They managed to keep you hidden for 2 years. You had a life. The Avengers, the Tower, your friends.

Bucky....

After the accident in your last mission with S.H.E.I.L.D, H.Y.D.R.A found you and decided to make you their new puppet. Ever since then, they set up a fake file report to S.H.E.I.L.D managing to fool each and every agent saying you're dead. Including Fury. You went on various missions since their beloved "Winter Soldier" escaped their hands.

Right now, they just got done wiping you. Sending you on a mission to some apartment in Queens.

"Ucide. Fără martori." (Kill. No witnesses.)

That was your order. They gave you a file. It showed some kid with brown hair. Young. Parents, deceased. Guardian, May Parker.

"Is she ready?"

"Yes sir. Information is being handled."

"Guardian info?"

"Processing."

"Please, let me."

A old looking guy with blonde hair approached you as he studied you. You had your black mask on and an all black suit. Just like the Winter Soldier, you and straps from head to toe, guns and knifes everywhere. You were standing as you looked at him. Your eyes, lifeless. Emotionless. Empty.

"She's known as Aunt May. This Peter kid is in our way. Project insight cannot begin if he's a threat. Understand?" He asked you.

Not a word. Not even a nod. You just looked at him. You haven't said anything since they found you at the accident. No a cry, whimper, even a whisper of a word escaped your lips. Not once.

He left as you followed him and onto your motorcycle. You left the base and got to Queens as you prepared to enter the apartment. You hid behind the building in an ally way as you got a grappling hook and climbed to the window. You opened it as you quickly but quietly got in a room. It had a bunk bed and the door was open as you saw you target with earbuds in dancing around the kitchen. He was making some sort of meal, 2 pieces of bread with a brown and purple substance.

You made sure no one was around before you crept up behind him. What you didn't know was that he could sense even though there's music blasting through his brain.

He turned around and saw you. You tried to punch him but he dodged it with such ease. He took out his earbuds and you went for another punch but he dodge it once again, with such ease.

"Woah! Are you the other Winter Soldier?! That's awesome!" He shouted as he went to punch you.

You dodged it and punched him in the stomach causing him to land against the counters and knock over his PB&J.

"Aw! I was gonna eat that!" He said as he kicked you in the stomach.

You stumbled back as he swiftly moved around you and kicked the back of your legs.

"Dead leg!"

You hit the floor as you jumped up and punched him in the face. He grabbed his Jaw and you swept your leg under him. He fell but jumped back up using his hands and landed on his feet. He grabbed something off the near by table and slapped it on his arm. He used it to shoot some kind of sticky web thing at you and it wrapped around your hands.

"Ha!"

You easily ripped it apart and walked up to him as his eyes grew wide.

"Seriously?! Where's Mr. Stark when you need him?!" He shouted running away.