Like A Dino!

Based off the game that everyone recently found and.....I'm addicted. Like....pls help me.

Pls..... :')

You sat on the couch, your phone in hand, and the theme music playing faster and faster. Your eyes racing to find the next green spot on your screen, your fingers working just as fast.

Just Like A Dino, a game that someone recently found and then everyone else found as well. You didn't think it'd be all that fun by the looks of it, but when you downloaded it and clicked that god forsaken button, those emotions went downhill. Only resulting in you constantly playing it over and over again. Everyone in the Tower were playing it, everyone except Steve and Bucky. The two most ancient people on this planet who have absolutely no idea how to work anything electronically speaking. You continued rapidly racing your eyes around the screen, your heart beating faster, you felt your ears heat up, and your hands begin to get sweaty. But, you ignored it all. You and and beat Nat, Sam, Bruce, and Tony. The four people who challenged you along with eachother, and only two lost so far. It was just you, Nat, and Sam. Battling for who gets the farthest.

"Avengers! Meeting!" Steve shouted over intercoms.

You, Nat, and Sam shouted in unison as all three of you lost. You were so close. You saw how Nat began to get nervous and shake a bit and how Sam stuck his tounge out a little indicating that he was close to giving up. You on the other hand, you were going to win. As a trained assassin, it was in your blood to never give up. You kept pushing yourself even if you felt like your eyes were about to fall out and onto the floor.

"COME ON MAN, I WAS SO CLOSE!!!" Sam yelled, aggressively standing up.

"Oh, yeah right!" You scoffed, "I saw both of your faces! Both of you were about to call quits and I'd be the champion!"

"Yeah, like you weren't about to give up either." Nat rolled her eyes, her hands on his hips, "I saw your face heat up, the one sign that let's me know you were just about as done as we were."

You rolled your eyes in response and chucked your phone on the couch, "Whatever they called us for, it better be good or I'm placing heads above the door."

"Damn right." Sam agreed.

You all walked over to the conference room and angrily sat down. Bucky sat down next to you and noticed your frustrated state. He snaked his hand around your waist and pulled you to his chest, his scruff pressed against your cheek.

"What's wrong, doll?" He asked, his voice soft.

"I was about to beat Bird brain and Lady Spiders when Ice pop called us. Now I'm pissed." You huffed crossing your arms over your chest.

"In what?" Bucky asked, his voice lower when Steve walked in.

"In Just Like A Dino. It's a game. A really, really, really addicting game." You responded.

Steve mumbled something to Wanda and nodded as she left to sit down. A sigh escaped his lips as he scratched the back of his neck, as if he was nervous to speak.

"So, it's come to my attention that you guys are not paying any attention to what's been happening in the last week." He uttered, the palm of his hands resting on the table, "All of you are going to hate me but, I'm taking away your phones."

You all stood up in unison, "WHAT?!"

Steve raised his hands in surrender before continuing, "It's not my idea! It's Peppers, don't blame me."

Everyone turned their heads to the ginger headed girl who stood in the door way clutching her clip board to her side. She raised her eyebrow at you all as if to dare you all to say a word.