Names

Sidebar: Chaos Walking?! Fucking amazing! Dude I was literally stuck in every moment like...what?! I cried, laughed, and even cried more. You guys should watch it, 10/10 stars!

Anyways, story time!

James. A name only he let's you call him. A name only you're known to say to him whenever you wanted.

A name that can be used so easily.

You were caught in the middle of an argument between Tony and Bucky. You knew they were good friends, you knew that deep inside they both cared for each other. Didn't matter how stubborn they were, but at one point something gives. And that something was Tony. Tony, being the cocky billionaire he is, took things to far. Everyone knows that you call Bucky by his first name and his nickname. No one else has the privilege to call him James but you, even Tony knows this.

Glass breaking was all you heard before your head shot up and Nat called you over. You creased your eyebrows and walked back over with a half full bucket of popcorn. You were about to answer when you saw the two battling out. You were even more confused now, Nat had a worried look on her face but you stayed calm. Until you saw he wasn't stopping, you weren't that worried. You were still scared Bucky might break a bone.

"Uhm! Hello?! Bucky is trying to kill Tony!" Nat shouted pointing at the two.

"So no James?!" Tony yelled dodging his left and right punches.

Bucky only growled in response and continued going for his head. You sighed and sat down the popcorn walking over to the two. Kids. Bucky held Tony by his throat as he struggled to breathe. Squirming trying to get out, you put your hand on Buckys shoulder and even though he couldn't see you, he knew it was you.

"Put him down Buck." You ordered.

He didn't out him down, he only gripped his hand around Sam's throat tighter.

"James." You said, your voice more cold, "Put. Tony. Down."

He grumbled under his breath and opened his hand as Tony fell to the floor hitting his head and groaning as he stood up gaining back his balance.

"What did you do Tony?" You asked, your face as straight as ever.

"So I called him by his first name to get his attention, so what? It's not like it's a bomb!" Tony responded.

Bucky was about to blow until you held him back and stepped infront of him. You took in a deep breath before deciding if this was the right time or not.

"Tony, we talked about this." You scolded, "It dosen't matter why he dosen't want you to call him that. He has his reasons and you need to respect that."

"Fine." He huffed walking away and clearing his throat.

You sighed and turned to Bucky who was still furious. You put both hands on his face and his eyes shifted from Tony to you, he put his hands on your wrists and gave a small smile.

"He's an airhead, forget him." You uttered caressing his cheeks.

"I don't like people calling me by my first name but you. Never." He mumbled.

"I know." You responded kissing the tip of his nose, "Come on, we'll watch a movie and relax."

He smiled at the suggestion and let you lead him to his room by his belt loop. He was about to close the door when he forgot the popcorn that was still on the couch.

"I'll be right back, forgot the popcorn." He stated pointing to it.

"Don't take forever." You ordered.

He nodded and went back to the couch taking the popcorn and taking it to the kitchen. He grabbed another bag and put it in the microwave as Steve came and leanded on the counter chuckling.

"What?" Bucky asked turning his head to him.

"Tony told us, you're amazingly scary." Steve snickered.

"Ha ha. Maybe if he didn't call me that we wouldn't have a problem."

"Why do you only let Y/n call you that? I mean, hello? What am I dust under a couch?"

Bucky chuckled at his exaggeration as the microwave beeped and he began filling the bowl. Adding butter and a little caramel for flavor.

"Because, she's my world. You are my best friend, yes, but Y/n is so much more." Bucky said smiling to himself as he thought about you, "Besides, I didn't give you the privilege. One day buddy."

"James!" You called getting impatient.

"Coming!" Bucky called back, "One day."

Steve just shook his head in amusement and watched his friend be just fine. He was grateful that for just one moment, he was okay.