Gunshot

It was real. It wasn't supposed to happen. It was supposed to be the plan.

It was supposed too.

But it wasn't.

The pain wasn't immediately there once you got shot. You were about to shoot one of the enemies when someone above shot you first. A sniper. You got shot but didn't fall to the ground, you were trained not too. The guy that you were going to shoot shot you second. Right in the stomach. The sound ringing your ears causing immediate pain. You fell to the floor barely able to keep your eyes open. That's when the bullet in your shoulder was painful and the bullet in your stomach was twice as bad. You looked over seeing your team come over to you.

The first person you saw was Bucky.

You guys have been dating for 3 months now. And needless to say, it was amazing. He brought you so much joy as you did him. It was a love that was everlasting. But that everlasting is looking a little to short on your part. You didn't want to go. You wanted to stay. Live. Be happy. Save the world.

Bucky came and fell on his knees as he looked around for injuries. Finding two.

"Can....me?!" Buckys voice was disoriented.

You could barley hear anything over the massive ringing going on. You coughed up drops of blood as you tried to get up. You couldn't. Too painful.

"I- I can't...hear....you." You whispered grabbing your stomach.

You saw his eyes forming tears as he turned and yelled to Steve. Steve came over and his eyes widened as he picked you up. You felt cold but hot at the same time. Steve took you to the QinJet as he laid you down on the emergency bed. You couldn't hold on any longer. Not now.

Your eyes fell shut as you blacked out. Hearing faint yelling before closing your eyes.

*Buckys POV*

It was fine. We were fine. The mission was fine. Until I heard shots. I looked around trying to see if anyone on my side was hurt. No one. Then it hits me.

Y/n.

Her, Wanda, Sam, and Nat were on the other side dealing with the other guys. I ran over to her side to find her on the ground covering her ears. I fell on my knees and searched her for any injuries. Regretfully, I found a bullet in her shoulder and a bullet in the higher part of her stomach.

"Can you hear me?!" I said on the verge of tears.

"I- I can't...hear...you." She whispered holding her stomach.

She coughed and blood came up. Tears were threatening to fall as I looked at Steve and called him. He came running and when his eyes landed on Y/n, he picked her up and carried her to the QinJet. He laid her on the table and dropped his shield as he got Banner and some bandages. I saw her, she couldn't hold on any longer. Her eyes closed as I panicked and yelled at the two to hurry up.

"Here. Hold this." Bruce gave me a needle.

"How does this help?!" I shouted.

"To sustain the pain. Put it near the crese of her arm." Steve ordered.

I did as he said and she immediately looked less in pain then before. That gave me a glimmer of hope as Bruce started taking out the bullets and putting patches on her. I plopped on the chair and put my head in my hands. I felt Steves hand on my shoulder giving it a squeeze.

She can't leave.

Were supposed to have a future together.

She's supposed to stay with me.

She's supposed too.

She will.

Won't she...?

*Back to 3rd person*

You woke up. You immediately sat up as the pain hit you in your stomach. You grabbed it groaning and laying back down. You looked over and saw you were in the QinJet. No one was with you.

You slowly got off the table and found a spare shirt. It said "AC/DC" on it. You knew it was Tony's. You out it on and it covered your bandages as you looked around. You were still in your pants that went with your suit and it wasn't that bad. Actually, you felt comfortable.

You heard everyone coming back as you moved back onto the table. This time, sitting up with no problems. You felt your skin get back to its normal temperature (warm) and you looked at your hands. Just as you did, Wanda entered as everyone was right behind her.

"Y/N!!!" She yelled gently hugging you.

"Hi." You said hugging her back.

Everyone else came in and was relieved you were alive. You hugged and did handshakes with some of them, as others *Cough cough* Tony- said Hi and went about their business. You saw everyone, everyone except Bucky. Steve gave you that look that said 'He's still out there blowing off steam and tears'. You sighed as he walked through the doors not noticing you were okay and sitting on the chair.

"Y/n. I swear if thats my shirt-" Tony started walking twords you as he pointed a finger.

Buckys head shot up as Tony stopped a few feet firm you and death glared you. You stood up and put your hands infromt of you.

"In all honesty, its comfy and it was the only thing I could fine! Besides its a nice shirt AND if I didn't find it I probably would've been freezing and had goosebumps. Would you want that?" You said smiling knowing he would give up.

He rolled his eyes and eyed oyu before walking away. Steve came to you and shook his head as he chuckled.

"That act gets him everytime!"

"It does!" You said laughing with him.

You felt a cold hand touch your arm and swing you around as you stopped inches from a face. The only face you'd be inches from. Buckys. His eyes watered as you hugged him lightly,but still hugged him. He gently hugged you back knowing it would hurt if he hugged you the way he wants to. He dug his nose in your hair and closed his eyes sighing in relief.

"I though you would die on me..." He whispered in your ear kissing your cheek and buring his face in the crook of your neck.

"Not that fast. Not that soon." You lightly laughed as you tangled your fingers in his hair.

He pulled away and kissed you passionately. He tasted like salty tears and metal. Probably from wiping his face with his metal hand. You pulled away and he pressed his forehead on yours.

"Don't do that again." He said being serious and being playful.

"No promises Sarge." You whispered back.

"GET A ROOM LOVE BIRDS!!!" Tony yelled from the front of the Jet.

Bucky looked up and death glared the guy as he just rolled his eyes once again and turned back around. Bucky ignored him as he took your hand and led you to a chair. He sat as you sat on his lap.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."

(I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I GOT THIS!! Ain't no complaints.)