Laced with you

Grounded 3 times in a row. Whatareyagonnado? 🤷‍♀️

But seriously, this time I'm back. For sure for sure.

"She's 12, Buck!" The blonde protested.

"I'm 15 you bald headed bastard!" You shout, crossing your arms over your chest.

The blonde threw his hands up and Bucky tilted his head towards you, giving you the 'Now's not the time for that' look. You huffed out a breath and leaned against the wall, the dark slowly taking you in and blending you with the material. You were Bucky's adopted daughter. He was looking for something of his own, to protect, to live with, to not be lonely anymore. That's when he stumbled upon your orphanage 4 years ago, his eyes landed on your first. You were just sitting there minding your business, coloring on a blank peice of paper while laying on your stomach. The red crayon was furiously writing letters, your face blank yet the Crayon dyaing otherwise. He knew he liked you the minute he saw you. From then on, you two became close. The two most angry yet sweet people the world has ever seen. He's kept you hidden since he didn't want more people putting a target on his or your back, that included his friends.

"She gets that from me....the language." Bucky mumbled, turning back to the Blonde.

"And you see why I worry? She's 15 and she's already acting like you. It's a bad influence." He shook his head.

You scoffed, "Bad? Please. This man is the only family I've got, so if you think for even a second that you're going to take him away from me, you're sadly mistaken."

"This dosen't involve you little girl." He pressed.

"Try me. And it's Y/n to you, blondie." You rolled your eyes, "You can't just roll in here and start ordering people around, this isn't Bootcamp."

The blonde clenched his Jaw and was about to say something when Bucky stopped him. He walked over to you and placed his hands on your arms, gently rubbing circles on your forearms.

"Sweetheart, I need you to calm down." He whispered.

"Why? He's not the boss of you! And he trying to take me away from you, he's plotting dad. I can see it." You whispered back, eyeing the man in the corner.

"He's my friend, he's not a threat, and he's definitely not going to take you away from me. He'll have to kill me for it." Bucky smiled, "Take some cash and go do whatever you want, I'll find you when I need too."

You looked down and took the 20 from his hand, sighing in defeat. You nodded and he kissed your forehead, bringing you in for a hug. You hugged him back and pulled away walking to the door.

"Если он убьет тебя, он тоже мертв." You turn to him before leaving. (If he kills you he's dead too.)

"Конечно." He chuckled, giving you a wink before you left out the door. (Of course.)

        +*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

You walked the streets of Bucharest, your anger slowly subsiding as you came across a lake. You stuffed your hands in your pockets and let out a deep breath. You worried for your dad, not just because people are following him, but also because people are following you. You've seen the man lose it at his best, the way he tore everything you just to at least find a clue about where you'd went. He wasn't the same if you were in danger or gone for to long, he'd find you immediately and the stone cold expression on his face wouldn't leave until he found you two a new safe place. Unfortunately, that safe places was millions of miles away from your original home. But, you trusted him. You didn't care where you went with him, you were going to stay forever. A hand was placed on your shoulder and you were forcefully turned around, your anger quickly building once you saw the face.