Jumped through Time (Pt.2)

3 days straight. Tony hasn't slept and the Avengers have worked for 3 days straight. Trying to find you, Steve, Bucky, and Nat was a hard thing to do. Especially when they didn't have a clue of where you guys were. Not a hair, a peice of cloth, not even a spec if dust. It was like when you guys were taken, it was cleared out. The evidence was never real. Like you guys never existed.

"So, their not around the world. We know that much." Clint huffed sitting down, "Which means they jumped time."

"Okay, but where in time?" Scott asked, munching on a tub of Ice cream.

"That's what we're figuring out dumbass- quit eating my Ice cream." Sam spat.

                                 * * *

"Guys! That's not good!" Nat shouted waking everyone up.

It's been 3 days, you guys found Buckys old apartment and slept there. Bucky holding you close, the familiar scent of him giving him nightmares every night. He held in his cries, his screams, his shakes, anything that would wake you. The only comfort he had was you. And he'd dig his nose in your hair or just give you butterfly kisses to sooth him. Calm him down.

"What? What are you doing?" You asked rubbing the sleep from your eyes and sitting up, only to be dragged down again by Buckys hand.

"Doll," Bucky slurred, "What's going on?"

"Get up! Seriously guys! That dosen't look good!" Steve interjected waking Bucky up.

He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and you got up looking out the window. You saw the huge light in the sky, Steve looking a bit more worried than the rest of you.

"What is it?" You asked stretching a bit.

"I'm not sure. But I don't feel good about it." Steve answered.

The light began moving closer and closer. The people on the streets don't seem to notice it, you all began to run from it. The light moving faster and faster, closer to you guys. It seemed to follow the four of you wherever you went. You climbed a building reaching the top of it and looking around for the light again. This time, it was the Portal. The same portal that got you guys here in the first place.

"Uhm, guys?" You called as they arrived at the top with you.

"Holy shit, it's the same portal." Nat said staring at it, "It's our way home!"

She started to run twords it when you stopped her, just before she reached the edge. She gave you a confused look as the boys followed.

"What are you doing? That's our way home!" She shouted.

"That could be another random portal Nat! Think! If we jump through it, God knows where we'll end up!" You spat back.

"She's right Nat, we could end up further back in time or in the future." Steve interjected.

"I'd rather do that and be one step closer to getting home than staying here and waiting for help!"

"You're both right." Bucky huffed, "We just have to find out ourselves. This may be our only chance getting back to where we need to be."

With a slient sigh from everyone and a quick nod of agreement, they made their way to the portal. It seemed to have stop once they began racing twords it. Jumping from building to building. Taking a deep breath, you were first. It would've been Bucky but you put up a pretty great argument to end all of that. Everyone else followed suit. Landing on the other side, you landed in snow. Your eyebrows creased in confusion as you stood up and looked around.