Shoot your shot

Requested by dianstilinski. I thought it was cute so imma do until hehe.

In this one, Thanos hadn't happened yet, so when Bucky is in Wakanda there was never a threat. HE STILL GOT THE ARM THO 😜

⚠️SHARON SHARON SHAAAARON! (I warned you) ⚠️

Warning: Cussing

Word count: 2114

It was hard. Being Tony Starks daughter was a lot. Cameras, paparazzi, Photo shoots, Interviews, the whole shebang. It was especially hard when you were an Avenger ontop of everything else. Trained by Nat, you were swift and silent with everything you did. Tony didn't agree with it at first but he knew you'd need to protect yourself one way or another.

The Sokovian Accords, was a difficult battle. Yes, you were on Tonys side but mentally you were on Caps side. This was difficult to hide from your father who has eyes everywhere. Steve knew you were on his side but kept it hidden all to well along with you. You were there when they fought after the tape was shown, how Bucky was hanging onto his life by a thread, you were also there when Tony was pissed at you. How he disowned you because you thought it was unfair for Bucky to not get to explain himself. Yeah, a 20 year old disowned by her own Father. You left to Wakanda with Bucky but came right back after he was settled. The pain in leaving the love of your life twice was unbearable, but even when you didn't want to, you were needed else where.

Bucky, has feelings for you too. When you left Wakanda he never stopped thinking about you. He was alone but not alone, lonely but not lonely. He thought you couldn't love someone who killed your grandparents, who's stopped you from meeting them. But still, that glimpse of hope that maybe, just maybe you'd love someone like him. He'd often find himself drifting in and out of daydreams about you and him a lot. He wasn't ashamed but he couldn't let it cloud his senses to much. After he got out of Wakanda, he was welcomed back into the Tower. Tony had forgiven him and they both became somewhat of friends, there was still a little tension between them but they always got over it soon enough.

Besides Tony, the first person he looked for was you. Steve explained that you were on a mission with Nat and Sharon. Of course, Bucky didn't like the fact that you were out with someone he didn't trust, but he also knew Nat would be there for you no matter what. Later that night, Tony decided to throw a party. A welcome back party for you, Nat, and Sharon. Since you three have been out on that mission for a couple weeks, Tony couldn't help but thrown one for his daughter. Also ashamed of how he treated you even after you forgave him.

"A party? Steve, you know I hate crowded places." Bucky whined as he looked at the suit Steve had on.

Black pants, black belt, white shirt, black tie, and black smooth shoes. Bucky didn't like dressing up, he hated the way he had to go out into public without covering his arm. No, it wasn't the suit, it wasn't the dress up, and it definitely wasn't the party, it was the many eyes that he didn't recognize staring at him and his arm.

"Buck, it's fine. Besides, it would be Y/ns party- mostly." Steve answered as he got a ding on his phone.

Bucky got the same ding at the same time seeing that Sharon asked to be his plus one, without hesitation he pressed "No" and continued conversating with Steve.

"Steve-"

"Bucky." Steve interjected, stopping him mid sentence, "It's for the girls. You're going."

Bucky groaned getting up and going to his room. He sighed closing the door in defeat and grabbing his suit, pushing his mission suit to the side he saw the fancy one. Gritting his teeth he put it on. After, he got another notification, this time it was from you.