Training.

(Meh first one. If it's shitty...srry lol)

P.S. I will be doing other Characters Sebastain has played and Sebastain himself. The only thing is...I need ideas lol. If I miss spell something let me know because I have errors like all the time. I do say cuss words and things like that but not a major amount. You will find some in every story though so good luck with that 😂

Anyways. ENJOY!!!

Warning: Cussing. That's...like it.

Training was something everyone in the Tower had to do. It was part of your daily routine in the morning and sometimes at night. You like to train, mostly because enough fins it relaxing after taking orders from the Team or S.H.E.I.L.D.

This morning, you decided to try a different way of training. With Natasha's help of course.

See, you have a HUGE crush on a specific Ex-assassin. When he first cane to the team he was rather quiet, he was one who doesn't talk unless spoken too. You immediately started to talk to Steve about him not knowing that the new guy does the same. His eyes, the hair, the arm, the way he's built, everything. You love everything about him.

Nat somehow managed to get you to agree to sneak attack Bucky. And somehow, you were totally fine with a huge chance you might die. Even if it's been 1 year since he joined he still has his guard up. Mostly.

"Got it?" Nat asked patting your shoulder.

"Uhm, yeah! Yeah totally! I got it! Just go  over to one of the MOST high guarded people in the tower and try to sneak attack him. No problem." You said sarcastically.

There was a problem. How are you supposed to sneak attack your best friend? He hears everything. Or maybe, just play it simply. Nat gave you a thumb up as you rolled your eyes and headed twords the kitchen where Bucky and Sam were talking. Bucky was drinking coffee as Sam was just sitting near the island as conversation began to come to a stop.

"Y/n." Sam said rolling his eyes.

"Fuck off Sam I'm not here for you." You said eyeing him.

You and Sam have this love hate relationship. You think of him as your older brother as does Sam think of you as his younger sister. For those who have siblings you understand this kind of relationship.

"So why are you here your highness?" Sam asked mocking you.

"I just said not you. I'm just here to make coffee." You said turning your gaze to Bucky as he moved.

They continued their conversation but Bucky felt some kind of unease near him. He shook it off as he answered Sams question.

God help us all.

You moved from the coffee maker and jumped on Buckys back as he sat down his mug. He stumbled back as he tried getting you off. You knew he was having fun by his light chuckle as he struggled to get you off him. Sam stood up and you knew you couldn't pin him down without help. It wasn't cheating if it was 2 on 1...right?

"SAM!! I KNOW YOU HATE ME RIGHT NOW BUT-" You got cut off as Bucky grabbed one of your legs hanging you upside down.

He put his guard down for a second as he saw the way your hair flowed upside down. He immediately got back into reality as Sam responded.

"Uh! NO! I'm not dying today!" He said running away from the scene.

"FUCKING HELL NAT!!" You yelled out to her.

You flipped your position as you punched his stomach and he grunted loosing his grip on your leg causing you to fall. You got up and tried to punch him but he caught your hand. You tried to punch him with your other hand but he caught that one as well. He smirked as he kneed you in the lower part of your stomach and kept his grip on your fists. You looked up with a smile as you did the same but lower lower. He once again yelled in pain as he let go of your fists, you swept your leg causing him to fall and you jumped ontop of him as you pinned his wrists to the floor.

"Smart." He said with a smile.

"Trained by Nat. Of course it's smart." You said with a smile getting off him.

You both stood up as you stuck out your hand and looked in his ocean blue eyes.

"Fair game." You said not leaving his gaze.

"Fair game doll. Fair game." He said taking your hand in his metal one.

"JUST KISS ALREADY!!!" You heard Clint yell from the vents.

"SHUT U-"

Bucky cut you off with his lips on yours. Following orders was always his thing. You cupped your face as you ran a hand through his hair. He smiled in between it and pulled away.

"Just following orders doll." He said with a smirk.

"Follow them more often." You whispered leaving his grasp and hugging him.

"You know I like you right?" Bucky confessed chuckling.

"No, not until now. But you're in luck. I like you too." You said giving him a smile as you looked up.

He smiled back and kissed your forehead.

Nothing better than a Sneak Attack.

(So...I kinda felt this one hehe. This was crappy. I know. I'm gonna try and make better ones lol)