Wiped

Inspired by an Author I read. I don't know their names but I give creds.

Warning: Cussing.

Words: 1900

You woke up tied to a pole. You blinked your eyes a couple times having them adjust to the dim light around the room. You looked around and saw Bucky covered in blood and brusies. You felt a sting in your lip and a familiar warm liquid tickle down your eyebrow. You looked at yourself and saw multiple brusies and cuts on you. Your gaze fixed back up to Bucky who groaned and sat his head up. His eyes scanned the room confused then they landed on you.

"Bucky?" You asked, concern laced your voice.

"Y/n?" He called out.

He sat his head up straight, his lips parted slightly, and his eyes shifting to every inch of the room. He knew where he was. Why was he there? Why were you there with him? You saw a man out the corner of your eye and your head shot to the direction of the figure. You creased your eyebrows and Bucky looked where you were looking. His eyes widened at the sight, his heart skipping so many beats he could've had a heart attack right then and there. The man stood up and stepped into the light. A white coat on him, brown hair, and an evil smirk.

"Who are you?" You asked, your head pounding.

"Don't worry so much about me darling, worry about you." His strong German accent echoed through the walls.

"Don't ever call me darling." You hissed, "And what the hell is that supposed to mean?"

He chuckled and walked over to the middle of you and Bucky. Buckys eyes never left the guy as he watched his every move. Praying to god he doesn't touch you. Not them. Not anyone.

"See it's very simple really, I took you from home and brought both of you here." He simplified.

You hummed in response. It was basically a "That makes sense" hum.

"Why?" Bucky growled.

"Because we want the Soldat back and we can't do that unless you're wiped. But, I have to wipe her as well." He said, his head snapping twords you.

"Don't you fucking touch her! DON'T PUT A FINGER ON HER!!!" Bucky shouted.

He was scared too. You could see it in his eyes, even though he's acting tough, he knows the outcome. You both do. The guy studied you and a smile crept on his face. One that made you cringe, one that sent shivers down your spine, one that you knew meant no good.

"You'd make a great Winter Soldier." He stated, "Yes. That's it."

"WHAT?!" You shouted, "Wait wait wait! As in...assainate? Kill?"

"Yes. Exactly. You're smart too. That'll come in handy." The guy spoke having his hands behind his back.

You looked at Bucky who looekd broken. He didn't want you to be like him, he didn't want you to experience the pain, the torture, the way they messed with minds. You were pure, you had a good heart, you helped people, you had a bright smile. He didn't want to lose that. He didn't want to lose you.

"You have 5 minutes. I don't want to wait that long for you." He said glaring at you as he left the room, "I'm not letting you out!" He added.

He left the room and you tried breaking the cuffs that were around the pole behind your back. You grunted and pulled teyinfnto break free. You didn't want this. You didn't want to lose Bucky. You'd lay down your life if that meant he'd be safe. You eventually gave up, breathing heavy from your tries, you looked up at Bucky and he gave you that sad look that gets you teary eyed everytime.