The top one Pt. 2

You woke up groaning as your head was pounding. Tied to a chair, you looked around. It was somewhat dark. No movement, no sound but your breathing, and dim lights above you.

You looked at the ceiling and saw a camera in the corner as you rolled your eyes. How did you get here? You never get compromised. Ever. The door opened and Stark, Barnes, and Rodgers stepped in. You raised an eyebrow as two leaned against the wall and one infrotn of you who slammed a file on the table. Metal glistening in the dim light. He sat on the chair turning it to the back was at the table as he sat down.

"Y/n Y/l/n." He spoke.

You laughed, "Oh I get it. This is the part where you want answers and shit right?"

"So you know the process." Steve spoke.

"Why are you here?" Barnes cut in looking you in the eyes.

"For you. Duh."

"Who sent you?" Tony chimed in.

"No."

"No? Who's no? Why kind of shitty name is that?" He asked throwing his hands up.

"No as in I'm not telling. My job was to come and finish my mission, but, I failed. And I'm in so much trouble." You chuckled out of worry.

It was true. Even though Peirce was scared of you. He still knew how to make your life hell, he still knew how to break you down. How to make you suffer. He. Still. Knew.

"They won't get to you. Not here. If you stay-"

"Stay?!" You cut off Steve, "With the lies beneath this shit hole? No. No way."

"Y/n, you don't have to go back. Stay." Barnes said softly.

Once again, that feeling. Thise butterflies, your breathing slowed once again as your heart rate picked up. This wasn't normal. Was this poison? Where you dying?

"What are you doing?" You asked through gritted teeth.

"What?" He asked confused.

"What are you doing?! Let me go! I WANT OUT!!" You said freaking out.

You didn't want to die. You did this to live. You wanted to leave, you wanted whatever this stuff was out of you. Your breathing went from slow to heavy, you started shaking in the chair trying to undo the rope around your hands. Barnes sighed as Steve held you in place, retraining you from any further movement. You growled and looked up at Barnes. His facial expressions soft, his eyes only showing concern.

"Let. Me. Go." You hissed.

"No." He responded firmly.

You jumped up in your chair causing it to break on the way down. You groaned getting up and kicking Steve with your hands behind your back. He crashed into the wall grabbing his jaw. You tried and tried to get out the ropes but it didn't work as Tony grabbed you. You backed up and had him hit the wall behind him, Barnes stood up from his chair rather calmly and placed it in it's proper place. He made his way over to you, relaxed, not in any position to fight. You tried running but he stopped you by grabbing your arm and spun you around to face him. You grunted and groaned trying to get free but that dosen't seem to be working.

You've never been compromised.

You looked at him, anger in your eyes but in his it was calm. You actually saw how blue they were, they looked like a calm ocean in the middle of nowhere. You were completely memorized by him, the way his hair flowed when he moved, how he walks, even his voice. How soft, calm, demanding, yet loveable it can be.

"Doll, were not here to hurt you." He snapped you out of your thoughts.

You creased your eyebrows. Doll. Where was the monster part? The fear? Where was the fear you always get? You've never meet someone who didn't fear you, why didn't he fear you?