4th wall

Warning: Cussing

Word count: 1807

ENJOY!!!!

You and Bucky ended up in New York. Not the one you guys new, a different New York. There was no Tower, no Stark Indestries, no Smithsonian on anyone, and everyone you saw looked at Bucky in shock. Paparazzi tried crowding you two but you guys eventually made it out in one peice.

"Where the hell are we?" You asked as you Bucky made your way to an alley.

"I don't know. It's freaking me out, everyone isn't scared to see me." Bucky whispered.

"I know. I mean it's good- but I know." You responded.

You guys decided to sneak into a shop and steal some clothes to have a disguise. Walking the streets and keeping your heads down, you saw how different this New York really was. So, what if the world wasn't the same? You took out your phone and dialed Steves number. It went straight to Voice-mail, no catchy tone or anything. He didn't even pick up, which was weird because he always picked up. Bucky grabbed your hand and led you into a hotel, he winked at you before talking with the man at the front desk.

"Hi, yeah. I was wondering where-"

"Sebastain Stan?! I'm a huge fan of you sir! Can I get a picture?!" The man interrupted.

"Sebastain? Who's Sebastain?" You mumbled under your breath.

Bucky looked at you with confusion on his face and you gave the same look. Before he could answer the guy, you showed him the room keys you stole off a maids dress. He gave a small smile before looking back at the dude.

"Uh-....I would but I'm really busy right now! Sorry?" Bucky answered as you two marched down the hallway, "Sebastain? Who the hell is Sebastain?"

"I'm not sure, we'll figure it out later. Right now, we've got a room to look for." You stated searching for the room number.

You finally found the room and you opened the door revealing an empty room. You guys got comfortable as Bucky turned on the TV and you hacked a computer you found. You were searching for the Stark Tower or even the location on Steve, all it gave you was "Location unknown". You searched and searched for them but nothing, you guys were officially stuck.

"Ugh! It's not working!" You shouted.

"What isn't working?" Bucky asked crawling on your bed and having you sit in between his legs.

"I'm trying to get a location on the Tower or anyone but it's not here. If we don't figure something out fast, we're stuck here." You huffed.

"We'll figure something out." Bucky whispered tucking a hair behind your ear.

"Breaking News, Sebastain Stan and Y/n Y/l/n are getting married as of December 15th 2014!" The news guy came on.

"IT'S 2014?!" You shouted.

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?!" Bucky shouted as well.

"No! You obviously are!"

"My name is not Sebastain Stan!...Right? Yeah...no yeah it isn't!"

"Where the hell are we?!"

You both jumped up from the bed and went to the last place the News caught these two frauds. You found out where they lived and went to their apartment sneaking in quietly. You both saw them on the couch laughing and giggling. You and Bucky exchanged barf expressions before you took out your gun and grabbed Y/ns collar pinning her against the wall, while Bucky grabbed Sebastains arm and put him in a position where he could break it.